Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

10 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Islam is non hierarchical. There's no such thing as a 'high up Imam'. Could that explain why you're disappointed you haven't heard from one maybe?

That's bollocks, there definitely was one when I was a kid (top Muzzie) - he had a long beard and wore a turban, always in black.

Anyhow, he pegs it and they're carting his corpse through the streets in an open-top coffin, all of them crying and bonking their heads with their fists.

I think he fell out at one point...

Anyway, him, or his successor, he should condemn it.

Complicit c*nt. :angry:

• Site Supporter
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

We all know community leaders exist in all walks of society.

Which of your 'community leaders' do you rely on to make public statements condemning the actions of a member of your community when they commit a crime?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Sweep said:

LBC today, plenty of Muslim types ringing in saying she shouldn't be allowed back at all, and she's not representing all Muslims.

Just saying

yeah, but what about those who don't listen to LBC eh

it's as though folk want them muslims to take out a 1 page ad on the front of all natioanal papers, have an important one interviewed first thing on the evening news where they profusely apologise and then organise a march, given they're so popular these days, where they can all get together to show their contempt

and even if they did, it woudn't be enough (as demonstrated previously on this thread)

Edited by ZicoKelly

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

We all know community leaders exist in all walks of society.

Which one would you like to condemn whatever it is you want condemning? The only one locally that I can think of is Billa Ahmed who runs Homeless Aid UK in Bolton. He's in Facebook if you want to drop him a line? 

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

yeah, but what about those who don't listen to LBC eh

it's as though folk want them muslims to take out a 1 page ad on the front of all natioanal papers, have an important one interviewed first thing on the evening news where they profusely apologise and then organise a march, given they're so popular these days, where they can all get together to show their contempt

and even if they did, it woudn't be enough (as demonstrated previously on this thread)

If only they could find their Tommy Robinson.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Which one would you like to condemn whatever it is you want condemning? The only one locally that I can think of is Billa Ahmed who runs Homeless Aid UK in Bolton. He's in Facebook if you want to drop him a line? 

I couldn't give a fuck about them condemning anything. Frankly a waste of time. Same as when parliament takes ages to repeat the same thing.

I want people held in high regard within their communities to let it be known that acts as we are discussing are not acceptable, and that it is ok and safe to out such behaviour without fear.

It isn't a difficult concept.

I don't understand why you adopted a similar questioning line to the other two; protection kids from being raped (as you mentioned earlier) is everyone's responsibility.

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

So who do you think should be nominated to make public condemnations on your behalf when a non-religious person does something awful? 

Why can you never answer a question or answer it with a question? 

Anyway in the past didn’t  the PFA, police and players condem the actions of a minority of fans for bad behaviour?

however seeing as the topic we are talking about is of a religious nature:

Didnt the pope condem paedophile priests. 

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, royal white said:

Why can you never answer a question or answer it with a question? 

Anyway in the past didn’t  the PFA, police and players condem the actions of a minority of fans for bad behaviour?

however seeing as the topic we are talking about is of a religious nature:

Didnt the pope condem paedophile priests. 

You didn't ask me a question, you just avoided the one I asked you, as usual. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m sure if you look back at the posts over the last 2 hours you will see a few comments to your strange self with a ‘?’ At the end. That’s usually the end of a question. 

I answered you - their leave will be cancelled. So who have you nominated to speak for you when a non-religious person does something awful? 

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I answered you - their leave will be cancelled. So who have you nominated to speak for you when a non-religious person does something awful? 

Read back, you seem to have missed a few questions before we got to yours.

and thanks for the update I’ll tell the lads to cancel their break because Cheese is ITK.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Read back, you seem to have missed a few questions before we got to yours.

and thanks for the update I’ll tell the lads to cancel their break because Cheese is ITK.

Don't think I'll bother Mate. Conversing with you is like trying to shove a worm back down the hole it came out of. All the best, but I'll leave you alone now so you can carry on sucking Tommy's penis. Enjoy, and good luck.