Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

Jus heard an interview with Priti Patel. She’s thick as pigshit.

She kept referring to terrorism as counter terrorism. So terrorists were ‘counter terrorist offenders’, those injured were ‘victims of counter terrorism’ 

Where do they find these bellends?

Edited by mickbrown

10 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Jus heard an interview with Priti Patel. She’s thick as pigshit.

She kept referring to terrorism as counter terrorism. So terrorists were ‘counter terrorist offenders’, those injured were ‘victims of counter terrorism’ 

Where do they find these bellends?

And we wonder why we have wasted the last 3.5 years with parliament in deadlock 🙄. Probably unable to think for themselves half of them 
be stacking shelves if they weren’t Politicians 

Just now, Escobarp said:

And we wonder why we have wasted the last 3.5 years with parliament in deadlock 🙄. Probably unable to think for themselves half of them 
be stacking shelves if they weren’t Politicians 

Unless Homebase and B&Q are locked in some urban guerilla war over kitchen worktops that they are not telling us about. 

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not great vocabulary, but not the end of the world. Getting words mixed up when dealing with terrorists and counter terror measures; shouldn't happen and poor form. So long as she gets it right on the pitch I'll, forgive her.

Whereas when Dianne Abbott fucks up her words .......

28 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

If this bloke had served his full term I reckon this would have happened anyway just a year or two further down the line 

Three years or whatever it was for terrorism offences? You'd probably get more for bigamy 

They aren't going to change their faith or ideas of martyrdom thanks to spending a couple of years in a British jail, you're spot on there.

That's one thing us Brits are totally crackers about, thinking we change a person's belief which has been with them from day one. Their belief is very strong. Our stupid cunts in power aren't going to change that. Those poor kids from the last attack near London Bridge are proof of this.

Re London Bridge, one of those who held him at bay was a murderer but seems to have changed his ways, but he wasn't radicalised/brainwashed unlike the terrorist. Absolute living proof of it

24 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Abbot isn't in charge. She never will be

This fuckwit is.

Doesn't that worry you a bit?

Are you,on about Johnson or Patel ?

Showing your colours Mick....yesterday for example, Corbyn called it an incident. Why not say it for what the police called it instantly....a terrorist attack.

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Are you,on about Johnson or Patel ?

Showing your colours Mick....yesterday for example, Corbyn called it an incident. Why not say it for what the police called it instantly....a terrorist attack.

Can I remind you that Corbyn also isn’t in power. And he also never will be. 

Now shall we try again? Does is not concern you that the Home Secretary doesn’t seem to know the difference between terrorism and counter terrorism?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Now shall we try again? Does is not concern you that the Home Secretary doesn’t seem to know the difference between terrorism and counter terrorism?

I think she knows full well the difference. Perhaps you could email the government for clarification.

I'd also say no one in a front bench position on either side is thick.

Perhaps they lack competency for the job though.

Grayling didn't especially fill folk with confidence.

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Honestly ? I never knew that 😂

Re the slip of her tongue, shall we see what new laws are announced and existing ones scrapped before making judgement ?