Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

See above :D

Ah, you meant MP's. Sorry, I got confused because you typed "civil servants" in response to a comment about civil servants, so I assumed you were talking about civil servants.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Not being a cunt or owt, but I’d want to know who these servants are.

and whether they’re any good.

its fairly important

Honestly, watch the foreign office programme on BBC iplayer - these are the folks sorting out the diplomacy to do the deals, they are good but are concerned about operating away from a trade block as we are in the ‘second tier’ of world nations (the head of the FO’s words and he clearly explains why we are powerful and have influence, only the US and Russia can do this on the world stage by themselves- we like the rest depend on working partnerships)

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Honestly, watch the foreign office programme on BBC iplayer - these are the folks sorting out the diplomacy to do the deals, they are good but are concerned about operating away from a trade block as we are in the ‘second tier’ of world nations (the head of the FO’s words and he clearly explains why we are powerful and have influence, only the US and Russia can do this on the world stage by themselves- we like the rest depend on working partnerships)

Nonsense. We don't need these so-called "trade agreements". We can just trade with whoever we want when we've fucked off out of the EU. All you need is a blue passport and a union jack and they'll bite your hands off for whatever it is you're selling. They'll probably offer you double! The stupid inferior foreign cuntsl

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Ah, you meant MP's. Sorry, I got confused because you typed "civil servants" in response to a comment about civil servants, so I assumed you were talking about civil servants.

No worries pal, my mistake as well.

remarkably quiet on this thread tonight isn’t it ?

The left must be smarting again 

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

No worries pal, my mistake as well.

remarkably quiet on this thread tonight isn’t it ?

The left must be smarting again 

Who actually are "the left" on here? I'm sure there's only a couple of Corbynista's. Or are you referring to anyone who doesn't kiss the arses of Trump and Tommy Robinson? 

22 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Always teasing. Why don't you just get your mouth round it, then spit it out? 

Stroll on mate, the likes of Kent and his boyfriend NIC have openly admitted it for years.....not that they’re bum shufflers but left siding....each to their own

Sleep time now, don’t have nightmares over the ridiculous forecasts x

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Stroll on mate, the likes of Kent and his boyfriend NIC have openly admitted it for years.....not that they’re bum shufflers but left siding....each to their own

So Kent and NiC are "the left" of wanderersways? They don't seem to be doing any "smarting" though. Who are the wanderersways lefties that are smarting? 

Edited by Cheese

• Members
16 hours ago, Traf said:

You and Mounts will be fine. Mercadona and Eroski will be well stocked.

I am sad to report that Eroski has disappeared from my bolt holes neighbourhood and has been replaced by Carrefour. I loved Eroski Ondulada's. The bastards.

I will write to my MP.

• Members
16 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

They won't eat that foreign muck...

It's Heinz Beans, Danepak Bacon and HP Sauce from 'Del Boy's English Corner Shop'...

Imbecile types as imbecile is you clot. My missus is of Med stock and I have been well looked after with that diet. We actually spend plenty of time in Tapas Alley when in Marbella and El Estrecho in Plaza de los Naranjos (Casco Antigua) is superb.

No chip butties there my dear halfwit.

• Members
16 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Ok gents, enough of the dead cat stuff, back to the real matter in hand. 

Given we’ve now been told that no option leaves the UK in a stronger position by the chancellor, I take it this is more fearmongering rather than the head of the treasury?

Im just interested in your continuing optimism as a public we learn more each day about the reality of our situation.

I'm not interested in your continuing pessimism.

6 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Kent, we’ve been outed. The old cunning fox, Miami - a more worthy adversary you would be hard to find.

Also, why am I the boyfriend? I believe in equal status partnerships thank you very much. I’m not taking his surname, it’s these sort of patriarchal assumptions that need to stop being so normative.

Its Crawley-White thank you very much.

40 minutes ago, Sweep said:

There'll be a different "fear" every day up until the vote in Parliament

Yep......Cheese, fannyfingers and a few others will get excited about the world crashing in, whilst the more experienced wiser old racists heads, will have a cuppa,cigar and sit back eating popcorn whilst the remain bleaters implode on here.

Some of the younger ones on here will fall for anything the BBC report..

The older folk have seen and heard it all before :D

48 minutes ago, Sweep said:

And then it will really ratchet up once that crappy deal is voted down.

• Members
32 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yep......Cheese, fannyfingers and a few others will get excited about the world crashing in, whilst the more experienced wiser old racists heads, will have a cuppa,cigar and sit back eating popcorn whilst the remain bleaters implode on here.

Some of the younger ones on here will fall for anything the BBC report..

The older folk have seen and heard it all before :D

Correct, like Carney's prophecies of doom.

Like any fucker will take him seriously after he got it so woefully wrong last time. They are all campaigning for remain - they just don't want to come right out and admit it.

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

November 28: Economy
November 29: Security
November 30: International trade
December 1: Digital
December 2: The Brexit deal
December 3: Money
December 4: Immigration
December 5: Transport
December 6: Industrial strategy
December 7: Brexit for the whole U.K.
December 8: Consumers
December 9: May vs Corbyn Debate
December 10: Agriculture and fish

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I am sad to report that Eroski has disappeared from my bolt holes neighbourhood and has been replaced by Carrefour. I loved Eroski Ondulada's. The bastards.

I will write to my MP.

MEP

25 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Correct, like Carney's prophecies of doom.

Like any fucker will take him seriously after he got it so woefully wrong last time. They are all campaigning for remain - they just don't want to come right out and admit it.

Spot on mate.

Even Carney has to put a disclaimer in it, as he knew full well it would be ripped to bits,which it rightfully has.

The BoE shouldn’t be getting involved politically and they’ve overstepped the mark on this occasion.