Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Right, that is it.

Didn't want to embarrass you anymore, but does that button include private messages ?

Remember our decent PMs a while ago re family etc ?

Now, who is the smart money on ?

Bye bye pal 😘 

Just re-read it. WW1 and WW2 shit, geneology.

Not a mention of Labour or me voting for anybody.

You're just making shit up now or confusing me with somebody else.

Just now, mickbrown said:

Just re-read it. WW1 and WW2 shit, geneology.

Not a mention of Labour or me voting for anybody.

You're just making shit up now or confusing me with somebody else.

Sure you haven't just deleted it 🤔 😏 

Time Keeper here.

We have 5 minutes to produce evidence or Mick is King of the most inconsequential event ever. 

I did wonder where the fun would come over last weeks excitement. Can not believe we have topped it. 😂

Just now, Spider said:

I'm at half mast.

You're a better tease than my missus.

Well, if me and Mick arguing about him being a true red gets you half mast, both Mick and I can agree for once that you're not wrapped right  😆 😉 😜 

Just now, Ani said:

Time Keeper here.

We have 5 minutes to produce evidence or Mick is King of the most inconsequential event ever. 

I did wonder where the fun would come over last weeks excitement. Can not believe we have topped it. 😂

Mick said he re read it.....ask him how many messages we have sent each other privately.....many more than one is the answer and he knows that full well.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Well, if me and Mick arguing about him being a true red gets you half mast, both Mick and I can agree for once that you're not wrapped right  😆 😉 😜 

Diverting tactics...

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Sure you haven't just deleted it 🤔 😏 

Nope. I've just re-re-read it again. Gallipoli, Tobruk, Arnhem, Red Indians, Irish passports blah blah blah. The word Labour doesn't figure.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - I think you must be confusing me with somebody else.

I don't think you'd deliberately make shit up to win a silly argument with a bloke you don't know on the internet.

Edited by mickbrown

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Mick said he re read it.....ask him how many messages we have sent each other privately.....many more than one is the answer and he knows that full well.

Very interesting contribution to the how many PMs have we sent completion that might be held next week. I am sure Mick will agree 'more than one' 

But back to the evidence......

Just now, Ani said:

Very interesting contribution to the how many PMs have we sent completion that might be held next week. I am sure Mick will agree 'more than one' 

But back to the evidence......

Exactly, Mick is centralising on one message, there are many more than one. Mick will agree on that.

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Nope. I've just re-re-read it again. Gallipoli, Tobruk, Arnhem, Red indians, Irish passports blah blah blah. The word Labour doesn;t figure.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - I think you must be confusing me with somebody else.

I don't think you'd deliberately make shit up to win a silly argument with a bloke you don't know on the internet.

Definitely not, but like I've said to Ani, I've sent more than one message haven't I ? 

For the record I have voted for 2 of the  3 major parties in the past, a couple of smaller ones in local elections. 

I have also spoiled my ballot paper a few times. In one EU election there were 9 candidates and I used each box to write a letter in to spell pissflaps. 

1 minute ago, Ani said:

For the record I have voted for 2 of the  3 major parties in the past, a couple of smaller ones in local elections. 

I have also spoiled my ballot paper a few times. In one EU election there were 9 candidates and I used each box to write a letter in to spell pissflaps. 

😄 🤣 😂 

2 for me as well, Mick's team and his nemesis

• Site Supporter

The WanderersWays Kangaroo Court of Injustice is now in Session.

Lord Chief Justice Spider residing.

All rise.

The Plaintiff - Miamiwhite of Breightmet, Bolton

Defendent - Mickbrown of, I imagine, Bolton as well

The charge - That Mickbrown, being of sound mind but possibly a bit pissed, did declare his voting intention to the plaintiff. That intention being to vote for Labour (the fucking weirdo).

The defendent strongly denies this allegation.

The plaintiff was asked to produce evidence to corroborate the charge, that being a post in the public forum or details of a private message exchange whereupon the defendant openly and clearly admitted his voting intention.

As of 3.38pm on Friday 14th June, the plaintiff has produced no such evidence, and is now in very real danger of bringing my court into contempt.

The plaintiff is hereby encouraged to produce the evidence, or apologise to Mickbrown and offer a reacharound or similar compensation for defaming his character.

Alternatively, Mickbrown can tell us who he voted for and we can all go for a beer.

Court session will end at 4pm.

Mick please select any prize from the middle shelf. You are the first winner of the WWAys 'boom trophy'

Not be confused with the BOOM cup which is awarded when the subject being discussed is moderately interesting.