Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, Ani said:

Mick please select any prize from the middle shelf. You are the first winner of the WWAys 'boom trophy'

Not be confused with the BOOM cup which is awarded when the subject being discussed is moderately interesting. 

Wow, don't be siding with your labour mate, I am appealing and appointing Mr Mountskipper as a totally neutral observer 

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

The WanderersWays Kangaroo Court of Injustice is now in Session.

Lord Chief Justice Spider residing.

All rise.

The Plaintiff - Miamiwhite of Breightmet, Bolton

Defendent - Mickbrown of, I imagine, Bolton as well

The charge - That Mickbrown, being of sound mind but possibly a bit pissed, did declare his voting intention to the plaintiff. That intention being to vote for Labour (the fucking weirdo).

The defendent strongly denies this allegation.

The plaintiff was asked to produce evidence to corroborate the charge, that being a post in the public forum or details of a private message exchange whereupon the defendant openly and clearly admitted his voting intention.

As of 3.38pm on Friday 14th June, the plaintiff has produced no such evidence, and is now in very real danger of bringing my court into contempt.

The plaintiff is hereby encouraged to produce the evidence, or apologise to Mickbrown and offer a reacharound or similar compensation for defaming his character.

Alternatively, Mickbrown can tell us who he voted for and we can all go for a beer.

Court session will end at 4pm.

Are you drinking already 😄 🤣 😂 

1 minute ago, Spider said:

The WanderersWays Kangaroo Court of Injustice is now in Session.

Lord Chief Justice Spider residing.

All rise.

The Plaintiff - Miamiwhite of Breightmet, Bolton

Defendent - Mickbrown of, I imagine, Bolton as well

The charge - That Mickbrown, being of sound mind but possibly a bit pissed, did declare his voting intention to the plaintiff. That intention being to vote for Labour (the fucking weirdo).

The defendent strongly denies this allegation.

The plaintiff was asked to produce evidence to corroborate the charge, that being a post in the public forum or details of a private message exchange whereupon the defendant openly and clearly admitted his voting intention.

As of 3.38pm on Friday 14th June, the plaintiff has produced no such evidence, and is now in very real danger of bringing my court into contempt.

The plaintiff is hereby encouraged to produce the evidence, or apologise to Mickbrown and offer a reacharound or similar compensation for defaming his character.

Alternatively, Mickbrown can tell us who he voted for and we can all go for a beer.

Court session will end at 4pm.

The Daily Mail have run the story with the headline 'Militant Mick fails to produce evidence that nothing happened despite admitting he has exchanged more than one message with our tangerine visionary.' 

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Not yet, but it won't be long....

Come on, hurry up, this big wig is dead itchy

Mick is employing a SNP shredding agency to destroy all evidence 😄 

I'm calling an adjournment whilst I go the other side of town and also pick up reinforcements (beer)

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

I'm calling an adjournment whilst I go the other side of town and also pick up reinforcements (beer)

Well this is highly irregular, and a severe test of my patience. My courtroom is not a drop in centre for pisscans and jokers.

But go on then, it'll give everyone else a chance to catch up

Just now, Spider said:

Well this is highly irregular, and a severe test of my patience. My courtroom is not a drop in centre for pisscans and jokers.

But go on then, it'll give everyone else a chance to catch up

Yes, some high octane and popcorn munching is on the cards tonight 😋 

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Beer ? Do you mean Smirnoff Ice ?

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Beer ? Do you mean Smirnoff Ice ?

Before I go.....and how many Smirnoff Ice did you drink in one go at the bar in the Moathouse on the Saturday after the first Sportsman's Dinner ? 😄 🤣 

Case closed your honour 

2 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

As Mick has identified a couple of my ‘inaccuracies’ recently, I’m going to stick my neck out and say he’s right. Having said that I’m usually wrong so Miami could be in with a chance.

Hope that helps.😊

And I will add to the drama at precisely 16-30 when I reach my first destination 

31 minutes ago, Ani said:

Mick please select any prize from the middle shelf. You are the first winner of the WWAys 'boom trophy'

Not be confused with the BOOM cup which is awarded when the subject being discussed is moderately interesting. 

That big fuck off orange teddy (in homage to Miami) with the red rossette please

Ta very much.

In the light of new evidence emerging, my client, the Right Horrible Miami White, has requested a period of 150 minutes grace, whilst AC1 carry out a detailed analysis of private messages between himself and the honourable redpilled @kent_white

My client has also requested AC2 carry out a full and detailed forensic analysis of the private messages of @mickbrown

My client maintains his innocence and is adamant he has not broken the Wanderersways ministerial code and will not be offering his resignation of CEO of the Thicko Visionaries, as all Labour supporters look the same, dress the same (scruffy bastards) smell the same and screech like bitches.

Thank you for your time and prolonged patience ladies and gentlemen,  no further questions will be answered until 7pm tonight.

7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

In the light of new evidence emerging, my client, the Right Horrible Miami White, has requested a period of 150 minutes grace, whilst AC1 carry out a detailed analysis of private messages between himself and the honourable redpilled @kent_white

My client has also requested AC2 carry out a full and detailed forensic analysis of the private messages of @mickbrown

My client maintains his innocence and is adamant he has not broken the Wanderersways ministerial code and will not be offering his resignation of CEO of the Thicko Visionaries, as all Labour supporters look the same, dress the same (scruffy bastards) smell the same and screech like bitches.

Thank you for your time and prolonged patience ladies and gentlemen,  no further questions will be answered until 7pm tonight.

😀

Fucking lunatic😀