Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Blackford represents his Scottish voter. I think personally he’s a billion times better than the awful, duplicitous, lying and deceitful Tory front bench. In reality talent in front benches all round is lacking. 

Starmer far and away the most outstanding one amongst that group. How I wish he led the LP. 

But he doesn’t does he. Again utter nonsense from he who knows best. He represents a portion of them. Same as Boris represents a portion of his voters and likewise Corbyn. 

Hes full of shit. He’s a raving nationalist with one agenda which is independence.  Which again i repeat isn’t the representative view of all of his voters. 

Blackford represents his Scottish voter. I think personally he’s a billion times better than the awful, duplicitous, lying and deceitful Tory front bench. In reality talent in front benches all round is lacking. 

Starmer far and away the most outstanding one amongst that group. How I wish he led the LP. 

Blackford would be better employed as a John Mcginlay lookie like

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

Starmer is a cunt!

Ah yes. A well reasoned argument as ever. Least he doesn’t change his mind and lie constantly. You must be twisted inside trying to work out how to possibly defend Boris’ multiple u turns. There are so many lost count. If you’re happy to sell your principles so cheaply you aren’t worth bothering with.

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

But he doesn’t does he. Again utter nonsense from he who knows best. He represents a portion of them. Same as Boris represents a portion of his voters and likewise Corbyn. 

Hes full of shit. He’s a raving nationalist with one agenda which is independence.  Which again i repeat isn’t the representative view of all of his voters. 

Majority of his voter wants to remain. What do you think he should do?

The SNP are just weird, hating all things English, to spite themselves.

Leave a democratic Union that works fantastically for them for an undemocratic union that isn't working. Very strange, warped, skewed, view of the world.

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Ah yes. A well reasoned argument as ever. Least he doesn’t change his mind and lie constantly. You must be twisted inside trying to work out how to possibly defend Boris’ multiple u turns. There are so many lost count. If you’re happy to sell your principles so cheaply you aren’t worth bothering with.

Have I commented on Boris's deal?

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Majority of his voter wants to remain. What do you think he should do?

You said he represents his voters. I pointed out that wasn’t true. And it remains not true 

oh oh and one other point. Just because I don’t vote snp does that mean automatically he doesn’t need to look after my interests as a Scottish citizen? 

You seem to miss (yet again) that the MAJORITY of Scottish people voted to remain in the uk. He wants to ignore that vote and try and force another until he gets his result. Does this sound familiar? A simple yes or no will suffice 

Edited by Escobarp

4 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

He is lying all the time (protection of jobs, holidays (!))

It's just that you don't see it, as they suit your narrative.

Just now, boltondiver said:

He is lying all the time (protection of jobs, holidays (!))

It's just that you don't see it, as they suit your narrative.

No that’s unfair Mate. Fanny5 is I believe intelligent. He does see it. Sees it clearly. He just chooses to pretend he doesn’t as it fits his agenda to be like that 

Just now, Escobarp said:

No that’s unfair Mate. Fanny5 is I believe intelligent. He does see it. Sees it clearly. He just chooses to pretend he doesn’t as it fits his agenda to be like that 

That's way too clever for the likes of me, thanks for pointing it out.

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

You said he represents his voters. I pointed out that wasn’t true. And it remains not true 

By your definition nobody ever does. Which is probably true but certainly not the wa people talk on here.

Boris certainly does not represent nor care about the 48%. But then is his plan. Divide and conquer. Selling out NI and anyone else he can along the way. 

It will come back to bite us eventually. On the plus side I’m pretty confident now we will be back in the EU within my lifetime. 

Who is lying about protection of jobs?

Starter, Corbyn, and any other Labour MP who says the same thing.

and, I read, that we get more paid holiday than the EU. I haven’t checked that myself yet.

3 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Starter, Corbyn, and any other Labour MP who says the same thing.

and, I read, that we get more paid holiday than the EU. I haven’t checked that myself yet.

The concern is that for many employment rights we sit at the lowest possible standards within the EU. 

And I think it’s a very valid concern given that whenever schemes to improve worker rights are mentioned Tories immediately start saying it’s impossible, even those said schemes work perfectly well with out EU neighbours. You also have people like Raab who have been arguing that we should scrap EU working time directive etc to ‘help out business’.

Classic Boris. Openly replying to ERG saying he backs deregulation from EU standards for workers and environment...then a few questions later tells a remain Tory MP he favours dynamic alignment.

Literally cannot make it up. He will say absolutely anything to anyone. And ultimately half of it has to be lies.