Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Have a good one mate, nip into Kay's Bar and say hello to Fraser the Landlord for me  👍 

That’s a boozer I’ve never actually been in in the centre that. Might pop in tomorrow. 

tbf there’s little point me going home this weekend in between visits 😎

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

That’s a boozer I’ve never actually been in in the centre that. Might pop in tomorrow. 

tbf there’s little point me going home this weekend in between visits 😎

Cracking boozer mate, my mate a big Hearts fan is usually propping the bar up. Can't miss him, double of Morrissey and as vocal 😆 

After an earth-shattering, calamitous, week for the Government;

CON: 44% (+1)

LAB: 32% (-2)

GRN: 8% (+1)

LDM: 7% (+2)

SNP: 5% (=)

RFM: 2% (=) Via

27-28 May. Changes w/ 28-29 Apr.

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Thought he'd been quiet......suppose he has to get his mug punters to pay his bar tab somehow

No doubt nobody off here will be attending

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

This makes all the moaning even better for me. All that anger towards the government and Boris in particular and this is the result. 

3 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Some serious head scratching and tugging going on now in certain quarters 😃 

• Site Supporter

Pretty sure we all called it.

Quite honestly, I’m gobsmacked it’s only a Plus 1. The masochism of the British voting public must be at a low ebb with half term on everyone’s minds.

Boris just needs to fuck a litter of week old puppies on the cenotaph on Monday and he’ll get that CON (+5) next Friday.

Safe hands, lads, safe hands.

18 minutes ago, Spider said:

Pretty sure we all called it.

Quite honestly, I’m gobsmacked it’s only a Plus 1. The masochism of the British voting public must be at a low ebb with half term on everyone’s minds.

Boris just needs to fuck a litter of week old puppies on the cenotaph on Monday and he’ll get that CON (+5) next Friday.

Safe hands, lads, safe hands.

Do something about it then.....feet on the ground, make your voice heard instead of throwing a paddy on here countless times a day, you little keyboard warrior 😃 🙂 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Do something about it then.....feet on the ground, make your voice heard instead of throwing a paddy on here countless times a day, you little keyboard warrior 😃 🙂 

You mean, like go on Twitter?

4 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Meanwhile, the Tories are again in control of Bolton Council. Backed by the independents. A vote for the independents is a vote for the Tories it seems.😊😉

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/19332483.amp/

No, its Anbody but Bolton Labour. The HBFI and the other independent group came into being as their towns were being treated as a cash cow for years when they were in control, with most of the money being directed into staunch labour wards

• Site Supporter

Does feet on the ground mean anything to you ?

Probably as much as it does to most folk.

You don’t strike me as a doorknocking, placard-carrying, rent-a-gob in a big blue rosette.

But I may be wrong. It’ll hurt if I am, so be genkle 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Meanwhile, the Tories are again in control of Bolton Council. Backed by the independents. A vote for the independents is a vote for the Tories it seems.😊😉

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/19332483.amp/

Tories must have sucked better dick than Labour to get them onside.

Its to the advantage of those who voted independent though, so win win.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Probably as much as it does to most folk.

You don’t strike me as a doorknocking, placard-carrying, rent-a-gob in a big blue rosette.

But I may be wrong. It’ll hurt if I am, so be genkle 

The Tories don't even need to knock on doors anymore fella, I thought you knew that by now 😃 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The Tories don't even need to knock on doors anymore fella, I thought you knew that by now 😃 

Indeed.

But you keep saying the opposition are rubbish and that is a bad thing for the country, so what are you doing about it?

Nothing. You just like doffing your cap to posh lads and your betters. Admit it.

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

Indeed.

But you keep saying the opposition are rubbish and that is a bad thing for the country, so what are you doing about it?

Nothing. You just like doffing your cap to posh lads and your betters. Admit it.

I won't do anything to aid Labour at present when they have the shower of shit they have in place.

Might be different if they dumped the dumbos they have in at present but doubt the woke lot would allow that.

You just keep punching your laptop and getting stressed everyday in the meantime 😉 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Thought he'd been quiet......suppose he has to get his mug punters to pay his bar tab somehow

One of the replies- some protest or other, wanting an end to austerity. Hmm, already had big spending plans and then a certain little virus came by. Has he been isolating deep down in an underground cave?

• Site Supporter

I won't do anything to aid Labour at present when they have the shower of shit they have in place.

Might be different if they dumped the dumbos they have in at present but doubt the woke lot would allow that.

You just keep punching your laptop and getting stressed everyday in the meantime 😉 

Removing the whip from Yasmin would be a good start.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I’m so stressed I’ve just restrung my guitar and am about to have a leisurely stroll to Tommy Wrights for my bank holiday grog.

Giving you something to clench your teeth about just adds a little more zip to my stride. 🥰

Ive only voted Labour once. Just a reminder for you.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’m so stressed I’ve just restrung my guitar and am about to have a leisurely stroll to Tommy Wrights for my bank holiday grog.

Giving you something to clench your teeth about just adds a little more zip to my stride. 🥰

Ive only voted Labour once. Just a reminder for you.

Yes, you voted red in December.......redder than your face and wig 😉