Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

EFA 😃 

A WW government would be a great group think, and scrapping like we see with some of the fiercer nations parliaments

Scrapping? Unlikely 

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Be honest folk, what's everyone expecting with the Cummings hearing ?

I'm expecting to see one or two being moved aside, and possibly one or two totally ditched.

I think today's statement and reaction said a lot.

We'll need to wait a couple of weeks until Hancock gives his evidence to the committee. 

For me, the small bit I saw of Cummings was him saying a lot without saying much at all.

Criticised loads (Hancock especially) and accused the health sec of wrecking his efforts by fucking around with work going on with industry. Didn't add any real detail or proper evidence though, just generalised stuff.

Clearly folk pulling in opposite directions, but we knew that from previous comments around the time of his sacking.

Hardly surprising there was a lot of frantic stuff going on and a lot of "chaos" initially too.

Whichever way it pans out, things do seem to have improved greatly since Cummings went, so perhaps it was a huge clash of personalities, and only one was ever going to stay.

Peter Bone's comments were quite pointed!!

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Be honest folk, what's everyone expecting with the Cummings hearing ?

I'm expecting to see one or two being moved aside, and possibly one or two totally ditched.

Fuck knows. Probably nothing unless Hancock really makes a right old mess of his appearance in a couple of weeks.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

@Spiderwill love this 😀 

Last I saw, it’s a free country and people are able to meet whomever they please.

Nothing to see here, unless a recording of a conversation exists where William and Gordon are heard plotting an invasion or summert.

Desperate stuff from the Twitter crowd.

3 hours ago, Spider said:

Last I saw, it’s a free country and people are able to meet whomever they please.

Nothing to see here, unless a recording of a conversation exists where William and Gordon are heard plotting an invasion or summert.

Desperate stuff from the Twitter crowd.

BBC as always running from a different angle

10 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

This has caused a few issues up Esco's way.

The Labour guy nailed her yesterday and rightly do.

First time he’s shown that he’s willing to try and hold the snp to account it was. He’s passionate about this particular subject as he made a promise to the parents of one of the children. 

let’s wait and see how it was the tories fault. It will come. It always does. 

im off into Edinburgh today see what damage she’s done to the hospitality sector. 3 days on the spin I will be putting money in the tills just hoping it’s not over the top with restrictions etc 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

First time he’s shown that he’s willing to try and hold the snp to account it was. He’s passionate about this particular subject as he made a promise to the parents of one of the children. 

let’s wait and see how it was the tories fault. It will come. It always does. 

im off into Edinburgh today see what damage she’s done to the hospitality sector. 3 days on the spin I will be putting money in the tills just hoping it’s not over the top with restrictions etc 

Have a good one mate, nip into Kay's Bar and say hello to Fraser the Landlord for me  👍