Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, Salford Trotter said:

Yes she was... I said that last night, do keep up mate😂

Well then, as I asked a short while ago.....are you happy with her appt considering she’s been found guilty of negligence, over a rather large sum of TAXPAYERS MONEY ?

Fat fingers syndrome😂

I’ll let you off then, considering I was actually referring to Leyen but mistook her for Lagarde in my haste :D

In my defence, very easily done when there’s two further corrupt people nominated by the EU for very prominent positions YET AGAIN .....

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Well then, as I asked a short while ago.....are you happy with her appt considering she’s been found guilty of negligence, over a rather large sum of TAXPAYERS MONEY ?

As the Prosecutor admitted the case was weak and her guilt was related to process rather than having her fingers in the till. If you consider procedural negligence to be sufficient to stop her working then so be it, I don't. 

Just now, Salford Trotter said:

As the Prosecutor admitted the case was weak and her guilt was related to process rather than having her fingers in the till. If you consider procedural negligence to be sufficient to stop her working then so be it, I don't. 

Pete....she was found guilty, end of.

The weak part is irrelevant and as weak as your support for her.

I’ll let you off then, considering I was actually referring to Leyen but mistook her for Lagarde in my haste :D

In my defence, very easily done when there’s two further corrupt people nominated by the EU for very prominent positions YET AGAIN .....

That's very big of you, considering all I have done is correct Mounts' lies😂😂

Pete....she was found guilty, end of.

The weak part is irrelevant and as weak as your support for her.

The Leave campaign was found guilty of breaking electoral law but those individuals were still allowed to still campaign for Brexit or is that the acceptable face of breaking the law?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/17/vote-leave-broke-electoral-law-and-british-democracy-is-shaken

2 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

That's very big of you, considering all I have done is correct Mounts' lies😂😂

Thank you sir, you’re very welcome :D

Lets look at another way pal.......if Lagarde was running your business, and she approved a case, involving a vast amount of money, whilst not reading the appropriate paperwork and ignoring the advice of experts, would you, hand on heart be happy with her ?

Money I add, that was ordered to be paid back...that’s the clincher isn’t it ?

If nothing was dodgy, then why didn’t Tapie keep the 404 million ?

The Leave campaign was found guilty of breaking electoral law but those individuals were still allowed to still campaign for Brexit or is that the acceptable face of breaking the law?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/17/vote-leave-broke-electoral-law-and-british-democracy-is-shaken

Haha...you are priceless.....what did I say at the start of our conversation ?

Could you answer without naming other politicians etc....

Within ten mins, you’re bleating once again re the Leave campaign.

Get a fucking grip man, cease the subterfuge when you’re beaten and grow up :D

You're seriously going to damage your health pal with your obsession.

Thank you sir, you’re very welcome :D

Lets look at another way pal.......if Lagarde was running your business, and she approved a case, involving a vast amount of money, whilst not reading the appropriate paperwork and ignoring the advice of experts, would you, hand on heart be happy with her ?

Money I add, that was ordered to be paid back...that’s the clincher isn’t it ?

If nothing was dodgy, then why didn’t Tapie keep the 404 million ?

Of course i wouldn't be comfortable with her actions in the same way i am not happy about the behaviour of certain of politicans in this country too. 

2 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Of course i wouldn't be comfortable with her actions in the same way i am not happy about the behaviour of certain of politicans in this country too. 

So then, you admit you’re not happy with her in charge of the ECB then ?

You'd better wait for back up later from Leigh White, he’ll think we’re talking about the NCB :D

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Haha...you are priceless.....what did I say at the start of our conversation ?

Could you answer without naming other politicians etc....

Within ten mins, you’re bleating once again re the Leave campaign.

Get a fucking grip man, cease the subterfuge when you’re beaten and grow up :D

You're seriously going to damage your health pal with your obsession.

When has this become a case of winning and losing? I just corrected Mounts' lies several times over😂😂😂

I point out that Leave EU broke the law and you can't deny it... I think we will leave it there. It's my lad's birthday so i am going to spend time with him😉👋👋👋

When has this become a case of winning and losing? I just corrected Mounts' lies several times over😂😂😂

I point out that Leave EU broke the law and you can't deny it... I think we will leave it there. It's my lad's birthday so i am going to spend time with him😉👋👋👋

Happy birthday to your son matey, hope you have a good night.

PS - enjoy the cake, you may not ever see another after October 31st with all the project fear stuff you take for a given :D

• Site Supporter

You can tell when miami is getting worked up. He starts using real names and talking about other posters kids etc. 

His next move is usually saying how he's too busy to reply because he's working/having his tea/going for a shower/shagging, then replying 3 minutes later. 

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You can tell when miami is getting worked up. He starts using real names and talking about other posters kids etc. 

His next move is usually saying how he's too busy to reply because he's working/having his tea/going for a shower/shagging, then replying 3 minutes later. 

Stop being a clueless tit Cheese.

Pete and I are actually good friends, that shows just how little you know. Pete will confirm this when he returns later.

Bye bye cheese :D

9 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I’ll ask you the same question re the new nominated women of the EU and ECB .....

Would you be happy with these people in charge of your money ? One under investigation as recently as December and one found guilty of negligence. Please try to answer directly re the two ladies and not others, as ST failed quite miserably to do that simple task.

It’s actually so easy this game........

I’ll give you a few hours to reply whilst I fine dine, shower and make love :D

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Stop being a clueless tit Cheese.

Pete and I are actually good friends, that shows just how little you know. Pete will confirm this when he returns later.

Bye bye cheese :D

I don't doubt that. Just find it interesting how you use people's real names or mention their kids when you're 'on one'. Out of order as far as I'm concerned. 

The laughing emojis are another good indicator.

Just now, Cheese said:

I don't doubt that. Just find it interesting how you use people's real names or mention their kids when you're 'on one'. Out of order as far as I'm concerned. 

Are you for real ?

ST mentioned his son first, right or wrong ?

As for mentioning family members, you have a short memory you disgusting fool.

Now go away, I do not wish to converse with you again.

• Site Supporter

Are you for real ?

ST mentioned his son first, right or wrong ?

As for mentioning family members, you have a short memory you disgusting fool.

Now go away, I do not wish to converse with you again.

Excellent. Goodbye. 

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

The irony of this post 

25 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Remember those who said the EU had no intention of forming an army ?

Oh dear :D

https://www.handelsblatt.com/today/opinion/ursula-von-der-leyen-europe-is-forming-an-army/23851656.html

I still haven't heard a reason why this is such a terrible thing, folk need to remember it doesn't mean we lose our own National army

Edited by Sweep