Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Members
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Why say you knew me then ?

We got a screenshot of what you said, you sad CUNT.

Just fuck off you spineless twat..

Go and have that cigar, glass of wine and relax S. That little shit is not worth getting wound up about.

• Moderators

aye

end of the day, it should've been a bullying video that did the rounds, people shook their heads in disappointment, and that was that

but really, what the fuck is this now?

I don't think the syrian lad "deserved" a gofundme account to the tune of 100k or whatever, but if people want to set one up and donate, that's up them

and the same goes for this other kid, if people want to donate go ahead, but again, fuck that

no one deserves death or rape threats

and here we have TR on some shit stirring crusade again, and for what? 

the only actual facts in all of this are the syrian got legged up and water poured in his face, and that's all we know to the true.

yet we have backlash after backlash.  so what is the aim of all this exactly?

and I thought TR was anti-islamic-extremism, so what's this go to do with him in the first place?

fuck all

(and fuck off to any other high profile person who choose to retweet the video for whatever political angle, they can all fuck off, it was for sharing on social media, that is all)

Edited by ZicoKelly

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

aye

end of the day, it should've been a bullying video that did the rounds, people shook their heads in disappointment, and that was that

but really, what the fuck is this now?

I don't think the syrian lad "deserved" a gofundme account to the tune of 100k or whatever, but if people want to set one up and donate, that's up them

and the same goes for this other kid, if people want to donate go ahead, but again, fuck that

no one deserves death or rape threats

and here we have TR on some shit stirring crusade again, and for what? 

the only actual facts in all of this are the syrian got legged up and water poured in his face, and that's all we know to the true.

yet we have backlash after backlash.  so what is the aim of all this exactly?

and I thought TR was anti-islamic-extremism, so what's this go to do with him in the first place?

fuck all

(and fuck off to any other high profile person who choose to retweet the video for whatever political angle, they can all fuck off, it was for sharing on social media, that is all)

I think we all know that TR is anti anything that will help his profile and fair play to him if that’s what he wants to do...it’s working.

As you said neither deserve the money, it was a playground scuffle. And neither deserve threats. 

This has mainly been brought to our attention because of the ‘celebs’ sharing for a few likes on social media. Now it looks like it’s backfired. This should have all (which I think it was by the time the video was released) been sorted by the teachers.

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

I think we all know that TR is anti anything that will help his profile and fair play to him if that’s what he wants to do...it’s working.

As you said neither deserve the money, it was a playground scuffle. And neither deserve threats. 

This has mainly been brought to our attention because of the ‘celebs’ sharing for a few likes on social media. Now it looks like it’s backfired. This should have all (which I think it was by the time the video was released) been sorted by the teachers.

In one

10 minutes ago, royal white said:

I agree with everything you've said apart from the first line. Through my eyes TR is manipulating this kid for his own benefit. And potentially making this Syrian lad a target for similarly deranged twats from the other end of the spectrum. 

The rest of it is bang on for me. I'm just half there were no cameras around when I was a teenager. 

Anybody with half a brain would be trying to arrange some sort of mediation between these two kids - and then getting them to come out in public together having found a route through all this shite. It would shut all the morons up on both sides.

But - it would take a responsible adult!

Jamal's family where contacted by a solicitor who told them he could get them compensation, The solicitor then uploaded the video to to social media and encouraged people to share it, the Celebs started sharing it and it went viral.  This was 6 weeks after the event, Bailey had already been excluded from school and the incident had been sorted.  The Sun went through Bailey's facebook account and found that he'd shared a post made by TR so next day ran a story 'TR Supporter waterboards Syrian refugee' or something like that, so he was dragged into it

I don't think Jamal's ever been to Syria, he was born in Lebanon where he lived til he was 6 and he's lived in England since

So Jamals solicitor/The Sun/Wanker Celebs trying to score brownie points and TR are responsible for all this shit

57 minutes ago, royal white said:

I like the way they ask for a donation at the end :) 

I prefer this one mate...though those “centre left” cough cough won’t like it..,,,,,,.....cue the Graham Kerr style made excuses :D

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/07/sheffield-councillor-sent-photo-of-topless-woman-during-meeting

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

It is based on a true story Mick, that's as far as I'd go, there are some truths mixed in with biased presumptions and myths

Can you be a bit more specific? Which bits are "biased presumptions and myths"? 

It's a really sad indictment of the state of things that such a f*cking mediocre sack of shite has hornswoggled so much loot out of a gullible mass and a sinister few...

Say what you like about Hitler, but he could paint as well, wasn't very good at it, but at least he did have that additional string to his bow.

34 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

It's a really sad indictment of the state of things that such a f*cking mediocre sack of shite has hornswoggled so much loot out of a gullible mass and a sinister few...

Say what you like about Hitler, but he could paint as well, wasn't very good at it, but at least he did have that additional string to his bow.

I bet he couldn't fit an outside tap though. As a plumber I'd expect TR can