Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

I would agree but to be fair to Marc Iles I don’t think he’s intentionally adrift I just think he’s fed shite. ST are a waste of air I’ve always said that

Iles has been the full-time reporter on BWFC for ten years and if he can't be bothered to read or can't understand a chairman's report expressed in clear words its not nearly good enough imo. He fouled his pitch and spouted shite but I hadn't noticed him being fed it.

Maybe I’m missing something but we aren’t actually going to find out today, are we? EFL board meeting at 5 will go on for a few hours you’d expect and even then we’ll only get served the 14 days, won’t we? Or is the 14 days notice going to essentially be 24 hours notice for the administrators to start shutting everything down?

it’s him not being pursued personally for when things ultimately come out of the woodwork. This is the bit FV won’t agree to.

Wouldnt surprise me if he wants the security on the loan removing too though hence KG being involved.

2 clauses handles by 2 legal teams. Unrelated.

Just now, Danny G said:

it’s him not being pursued personally for when things ultimately come out of the woodwork. This is the bit FV won’t agree to.

Wouldnt surprise me if he wants the security on the loan removing too though hence KG being involved.

2 clauses handles by 2 legal teams. Unrelated.

Deffo wants the second. 

2 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Iles has been the full-time reporter on BWFC for ten years and if he can't be bothered to read or can't understand a chairman's report expressed in clear words its not nearly good enough imo. He fouled his pitch and spouted shite but I hadn't noticed him being fed it.

Give it a rest with your personal vendetta against Iles, he’s spouted no more shite than most people on here, if you don’t believe him or trust him don’t read him

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Maybe I’m missing something but we aren’t actually going to find out today, are we? EFL board meeting at 5 will go on for a few hours you’d expect and even then we’ll only get served the 14 days, won’t we? Or is the 14 days notice going to essentially be 24 hours notice for the administrators to start shutting everything down?

Admin begin closing down the business tomorrow, it’s either done today or that’s it. 

10 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Did Iles nick your penny-farthing or summat? Not today eh pal, let it go for a bit

4 minutes ago, enzo gambaro said:

I know that was the implication, but I’d be surprised if plays out so black and white.

Takeover needs to be either done, or fully agreed and just waiting on signatures. 

If neither of these are done then we need £500k in the bank or admin will shut us down.

21 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Give it a rest with your personal vendetta against Iles, he’s spouted no more shite than most people on here, if you don’t believe him or trust him don’t read him

I've no personal vendetta against Iles. I read him alright but I don't trust him because I believe him to be inherently prejudiced and corrosive.

At the AGM in May 2018, Iles was presented with information on how much Holdsworth had cost the club when it needed every penny. He acknowledged it but would never report it. Some might wonder if there was an agenda that would not be best served if he reported or inquired into those facts.

Edited by Chris Custodiet

Just imagine how it must feel as a long standing BWFC employee going back to the Burnden days having spent all weekend listening to the carcass of your life work being picked over and then going into work this morning knowing it could be your last, all with mortgages and bills to pay etc.

1 minute ago, hughmungus said:

Just imagine how it must feel as a long standing BWFC employee going back to the Burnden days having spent all weekend listening to the carcass of your life work being picked over and then going into work this morning knowing it could be your last, all with mortgages and bills to pay etc.

Spent the last week around the pool with one. Some of the shit these employees have been through is heartbreaking.