Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

If Bassini doesn't come through then KA will have to come back to them, alternatively they will retake shares in 7 days

I thought it was too late in 7 days to take the shares.

youre implying that Ken has been successful in getting his injunction. Is this correct?

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

If Bassini doesn't come through then KA will have to come back to them, alternatively they will retake shares in 7 days

I don't know if we can take another 7 days of this?!

Also, If the players/staff aren't going to be paid, whats happening with the next 2 home matches??

Will ken present it as bassini being the only option to the league?

Keep reading the league will have let him take ownership to keep the club going as the only option. However if there is other interest they could force Ken's hand by not approving him.

yes 

it wouldn't be too late if KA gets an adjournment tomorrow

Dear me.... 

not the news we were hoping for.

in your mind though Ken won’t be seeking an adjournment as he has people lined up to buy the assets in liquidation? 

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Can you explain this in more detail? And the consequences if he does not get adjournmentt?  

If KA is able to persuade the court tomorrow to provide a further delay, on the basis that Bassini is going to complete, then it is likely that the next court date will be set for a further 2 weeks (April 17th)

My buyers can reclaim the shares on April 10th. 

If no adjournment then liquidation will occur before the 10th.

Just now, Howardroark said:

If KA is able to persuade the court tomorrow to provide a further delay, on the basis that Bassini is going to complete, then it is likely that the next court date will be set for a further 2 weeks (April 17th)

I thought your buyers could reclaim the shares today?

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Ken surely won't go down liquidation route if he thinks Bassini hasn't got the funds.

It is a strange one, as KA has a credible buyer, he just doesn't want to deal with them, and he preferred one doesn't have the funds as yet, it is all down to the assessment of the court now

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Fuck. He's taking us under.

Does Liquidation mean you can step in to save, without having to get Ken's approval ? Surely, the court would want a saviour on any grounds, than it to go bust?

If Bassini was part of a consortium that had hundreds of millions of pounds, would everybody still be gutted?  - As things stand, we're better off with Bassini, than we are with Ken............although I did see some dick on FB saying he'd rather we went into Liquidation and started two divisions down, than have Bassini (this individual clearly doesn't understand what Liquidation is)

Ken doesn't care either way

It sounds like he’s determined not to let your bidders get it.

surely he makes more money one way or the other Bassini or liquidation, so he must have a preference?

where do we go from here Howard? Are you leaving us?

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Can someone from the consortium not prevent liquidation by evidencing their will to clear all the debt?