Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WestStandUpper said:

Anyone else fucking excited yet? 

Things like this don’t happen to Bolton.. we don’t get billionaires from the Middle East! 

I'm so excited. It's unhealthy how excited I am. It's definitely going to destroy me tomorrow.

 

Either through over-excitement or crushing disappointment

Edited by Mantra
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WestStandUpper said:

Anyone else fucking excited yet? 

Things like this don’t happen to Bolton.. we don’t get billionaires from the Middle East! 

Steady on, plenty of twists to come it seems yet.

on a separate point, I get the feeling that Mr PR man has also been tempering our expectations regarding the amount of investment forthcoming. Numerous references to overall wealth not necessarily equating to money going in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boothy said:

Steady on, plenty of twists to come it seems yet.

on a separate point, I get the feeling that Mr PR man has also been tempering our expectations regarding the amount of investment forthcoming. Numerous references to overall wealth not necessarily equating to money going in.

More excited to get Ken out rather than billionaires in. I'll take anything over Ken except maybe Bassini.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WestStandUpper said:

We just have to keep a lid on the finance til we paid off debts and back on level ground I think.

lets not sign Messi just yet 

Mbappe? He'd be decent in League One

Edited by Mantra
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boothy said:

Steady on, plenty of twists to come it seems yet.

on a separate point, I get the feeling that Mr PR man has also been tempering our expectations regarding the amount of investment forthcoming. Numerous references to overall wealth not necessarily equating to money going in.

We've spent 200k in 4 years, anything above that will be a bonus

Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually have a bad feeling about tomorrow. It just seems too simple.

My bet is on getting liquidated by the court but then Ken crawling back to the Bahrainis before that happens.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boothy said:

Probably all come out tomorrow/today anyway

If what's been said is true and Ken is looking to postpone the share reclaiming for another week it has to come out eventually. We just have to hope that Bassini doesn't have the cash and we'll see big Wheats driving around in a McClaren in no time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He Bassini thing has to be a ploy by Ken. The finances just don’t add up otherwise. Howard has pointed out numerous times the ridiculousness of going bankrupt to dirt rich in 4 years, especially following some of the headlines about him swindling his best friend out of rent...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boothy said:

He Bassini thing has to be a ploy by Ken. The finances just don’t add up otherwise. Howard has pointed out numerous times the ridiculousness of going bankrupt to dirt rich in 4 years, especially following some of the headlines about him swindling his best friend out of rent...

Believe me mate, I hope so. I just don't understand how it's got this far if he truly has no money behind him. If Ken drags Bassini to court begging to delay it again then he must really think he's got the cash. Otherwise it makes no sense to potentially have the shares taken off you at the last minute for nothing, when you've been offered a pay off for them to just not be a cunt on the way out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

Believe me mate, I hope so. I just don't understand how it's got this far if he truly has no money behind him. If Ken drags Bassini to court begging to delay it again then he must really think he's got the cash. Otherwise it makes no sense to potentially have the shares taken off you at the last minute for nothing, when you've been offered a pay off for them to just not be a cunt on the way out. 

I don’t know anything about it, but reading between the lines I reckon the judge will be minded to refer to the previous WU petition and the inference to the buyer settling all debts. Assuming Bassini doesn’t have the cash to hand to remove the decision from the court then it’s all a goer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.