Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

15 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Wages can’t be paid because they require a specific validation order that was not obtained as a new buyer was expected to be in place. 

No interest in anything to do with Nixon. 

As it stands it’s going to Bassini. He may get an extension tomorrow, he may not. 

Where do we go from here then Howard? 

What needs to happen in order for your boys to get it??

Adjournment & hope for collapse in the Bassini deal OR liquidation and KA then does deal with your boys with in the 7 days after??

Just now, Pricey said:

is there a way of us finding this out?

probably not, and I'm not sure anybody is that arsed now. You cant influence anything, just go about your business, you'll soon find out

Just now, Escobarp said:

What is it the efl have agreed do you think?   I’ve not seen anything stating this anywhere nor comments on here unless I’ve missed it?

I think somebody tweeted it as a fact - so it must be true. Pricey strikes me as one of those móngs who goes on Twitter a lot

Edited by Sweep

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

I think somebody tweeted it as a fact - so it must be true. Pricey strikes me as one of those móngs who goes on Twitter a lot

Cheeky cunt, I don't go on twitter and my response was in response to your response about maybe he has passed

I'm still absolutely astounded that any judge would allow a further extension - when the only reason for the extension given 2 weeks ago was on the condition that Howards bidder (who had already signed heads of terms and agreed a cost with Anderson) would settle 'all' outstanding debts before 3rd April.

So something still doesn't quite add up here, surely a judge tomorrow has to ensure that all 'debts' are paid off as per the agreement 2 weeks ago - otherwise Anderson's legal team were not being truthful at the initial hearing & any judge worth their weight tomorrow will not like that.

And I still can't get my head around the fact that Howard has previously stated that his mob had already agreed to buy the Moonshift debt & also I thought that Anderson had now defaulted on this, so why would Moonshift allow this to happen. Its also strange that Howards mob will walk away so easily (forget the publicity issue) and not match the amount that Bassini's group have offered Anderson if they really wanted the club (even though KA has said that he's accepting a lower offer in his latest column). Surely if Howards bidders are who they say they are Anderson would want to deal with them.

Perhaps Bassini's group actually want the club more than Howards lot ?  

Howard, yesterday you said if Ken gets an injunction that's your party done. (unless Ken changes his mind and accepts your offer)

I know you're saying that an adjournment would also make it possible for you to acquire the club - but that seems very unlikely, they've already adjourned once why should they wait again??

With all that being said, are your party now very unlikely to make something happen, are you just hanging on that one of these unlikely scenarios happens (Ken coming back or adjournment)

Or do your party still feel confident that they can get the club?

In short, how big a blow is this to your bidders?

2 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Howard, yesterday you said if Ken gets an injunction that's your party done. (unless Ken changes his mind and accepts your offer)

I know you're saying that an adjournment would also make it possible for you to acquire the club - but that seems very unlikely, they've already adjourned once why should they wait again??

With all that being said, are your party now very unlikely to make something happen, are you just hanging on that one of these unlikely scenarios happens (Ken coming back or adjournment)

Or do your party still feel confident that they can get the club?

In short, how big a blow is this to your bidders?

Hang on Howard's group have not made offer to Ken.

Also surely the high court / judge are going to ask questions tomorrow if Anderson asks for a further extension based on a completely new buyer who was not even in the picture 2 weeks ago (and who has not seemingly agreed to pay of 'all' debts) and not the ‘mystery bidder’ mentioned in previous court hearing.

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Hang on Howard's group have not made offer to Ken.

I think the situ is that they avoided Ken initially, but then H said that they agreed to all KA's terms to specifically avoid the share recall option.

21 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

What is it the efl have agreed do you think?   I’ve not seen anything stating this anywhere nor comments on here unless I’ve missed it?

Not saying the EFL have agreed anything, I think someone had said on here yesterday that Bassini had failed FFP as he didn't deposit the 2 million requested

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

no idea, ask Howard, was just pointing out a reason why we shouldn't just think it's alright for KA to do what's best for him - he's up for it as well, he told Vince from FGR he wasn't phased by this type of outcome

It's all your fault anyway, Howard is that Ipswich dipshit you duped all those years ago. He's been boning up on corporate mergers and acquisitions the best part of twenty years in order to do this cruellest of all wind-ups in revenge.

We play the sheepshaggers next, April 1st yesterday - think about it.

(I realise somebody else has probably already wrote this in the last 3648 page stream since 'Howard' joined us...😐)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I'm so annoyed by the idea that a legal assistant getting the address wrong on something of this magnitude.

Surely it's not down to a paralegal to proof read things like this and make sure that the address is right.  It would have to be checked and re-checked by higher up figures.

Sure it's one of the basics of the deal but that should be the first thing to get right. In that CERBURUS document it even says: "The parties hereby agree that legal proceedings may be served on them by delivering a copy of such proceedings to them, at their respective address SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT."

...as people have said, it should've been watertight and if it has been cocked up due to this tiny technicality it shows gross incompetence on the legal side for Howard's bidders, doesn't it?

The address is supposed to be right there in that very document so how can they so royally fuck that up?

2 minutes ago, Mantra said:

I'm so annoyed by the idea that a legal assistant getting the address wrong on something of this magnitude.

Surely it's not down to a paralegal to proof read things like this and make sure that the address is right.  It would have to be checked and re-checked by higher up figures.

Sure it's one of the basics of the deal but that should be the first thing to get right. In that CERBURUS document it even says: "The parties hereby agree that legal proceedings may be served on them by delivering a copy of such proceedings to them, at their respective address SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT."

...as people have said, it should've been watertight and if it has been cocked up due to this tiny technicality it shows gross incompetence on the legal side for Howard's bidders, doesn't it?

The address is supposed to be right there in that very document so how can they so royally fuck that up?

You think legal representatives of people with the supposed wealth of this ‘consortium’ are that stupid?

I suppose it could happen but something doesn’t sound right.

1 minute ago, Mantra said:

Ken will use anything to gain an advantage. 

I'm sure he received it but he is very good at using technicalities. That is how I perceive it anyway.