Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Howard's sold a pup to about 90% of posters on here and he's now let his guard down after a bit of criticism, love to be proved wrong, but he must be a champion of wums on here.

Edited by Blondi

1 minute ago, Blondi said:

Howard's sold a pup to about 90% of posters on here and he's now let his guard down after a bit of criticism, love to be proved wrong, but he must be a champion of wums on hnuere.

The GOAT of wumming for sure

3 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Howard's sold a pup to about 90% of posters on here and he's now let his guard down after a bit of criticism, love to be proved wrong, but he must be a champion of wums on here.

It's good to know a few people were seeing sense the whole time, just madness how much stuff was being said and there was barely any scepticism let alone any direct questions. 

Sure someone's already said this, but per the agreement between Moonshift and ICI, Ken's already deposited signed share transfer forms and resignation letter (for Moonshift / Moonshift's nominee to execute in default).

Don't buy the Ken may refuse to sign story - they're already signed ...

2 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

It's good to know a few people were seeing sense the whole time, just madness how much stuff was being said and there was barely any scepticism let alone any direct questions. 

i think its more telling that other newbies doubt it more

20 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Not sure fully about that. But if any of this is true there is a reason people want it out there and it’s one side of a multi-sided story. You only have to look at how the story changes to suit the current wider narrative. It’s all a bit too contrived for me. Shares were definitely being recalled, then the address was wrong, then Ken could block if with liquidation...seems like the certainty has changed dramatically. 

What I will say however, is that the Bolton News and Iles in particular believes that there is another group who will buy the club and not Bassini. Iles is a bit numb but he is pretty convinced. That’s direct from someone who works for radio Manchester.  Whether that group is the same one Howard is on about or not I do not know....

16 minutes ago, Nobster said:

I’ve been sat here for days reading the posts and Howard is so full of shit it is beyond believe.

Belief ffs. No wonder "Howard" is belittling half the people on here. Unbelievable