Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jo Brand

deane koontz

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kent_white said:

Right - would you rim Jo Brand for 10 seconds in order to get a go on Victoria's funbags? I reckon I would :)

What if David Mitchell was watching and describing what was going on, in a peep show stylee, whilst knocking one out?

Would you have a go then?

20 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

What if David Mitchell was watching and describing what was going on, in a peep show stylee, whilst knocking one out?

Would you have a go then?

As long as I didn't have to look at him I think I could cope with it. Just for a go on them. 

Anyway - haven't they split up now? So she's fair game again. Maybe that explains why he's watching me and Victoria voyeuristically whilst frantically masturbating? The dirty get.

I didn’t know that Mitchell and her were together.

Im not a great fan of her as she comes over as too clever, but I know someone who knows her who says she is really nice in real life.

I can’t say I like Mitchell, either.

Or many “celebs”, really

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 15/06/2019 at 19:18, Widnes Two Hats said:

The comment itself was fuck all, like the rest of the simpletons who celebrate milkshakes being thrown at people, somebody threw an egg at Corbyn and was imprisioned, the problem is that when you start to normalise attacks on public figures it escalates, Pim Fortuyn a dutch right wing politician had a cake thrown at him and the dutch media run jokey headlines in the same way the british media have done with the milkshake attacks, he was then shot and killed. Some halfwit will carry out an acid attack as the likes of the fat cunt brand have made light of it, we'll she how popular she is when it happens

Common sense. Have they all forgotten what happened to Jo Cox?

Escalation is possible. Scurrilous comment by a repulsive bitch and no surprise the Briitish Band of Communists has done fuck all about it.