Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The only decent words he said that night/morning were "you've still got half ounce in the motor" 😄 🤣 

The Sunday morning check out at the Moat House was like a walk of shame.

'I see you booked an extra night at quite late notice sir.'

'Yeah someone told me I did that.' 

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Nah she is on Instagram searching and looking at fitness & diet shizzle.

..... still waiting for Mel & Kim, EU 12" remix 🤓

They’re not showing up. Not a chance. The cheesey one will be back tomorrow when it’s calmed down a bit. He likes it that way. Calmer waters. 

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Spider said:

There are enough Boltonians with anger issues in Oz already. I wouldn’t get in 😊

He's lots of experience in engineering- sort you out no problem. 

Maybe set up a quality wine exporting business back to blighty- so long as you don't sup them all.

25 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Clearly there's either a much bigger take up, or it easier to get supplies through, on a weekend.

Aren't these yesterday's numbers and weekends are lower?

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

If these figures are published in the afternoon and reflect the previous 24 hours, then todays are likely to be largely (or entirely) Fridays actual numbers. Before publishing they will have to tot up numbers and check; so its unlikely many of any of today's will be in that total.

Not sure what, if anything that means though.🤷‍♂️

Doing well whatever. 

2 hours ago, boltondiver said:

The vaccinations are the previous day's figures - 

Vaccinations | Coronavirus in the UK (data.gov.uk)

The figures for last Saturday 492k (released Sunday) were the highest since figures released. I'd put that down to factors such as - folk going on their day off, availability of vac, opening of centres, etc. For example the Westhoughton hub at Peter House surgery isn't doing vac every day. 

The figures are very positive. We need some positives......

My local vaccination centre has cancelled all appointments between January 25th and February 5th due to “unexpected non-delivery” of vaccines. They’re now making bookings for February 6th onwards. The fact we’re doing nearly 500k vaccines a day without using all available centres shows just how well we’ve now got things set up. Fantastic effort.

Just now, wiggy said:

My local vaccination centre has cancelled all appointments between January 25th and February 5th due to “unexpected non-delivery” of vaccines. They’re now making bookings for February 6th onwards. The fact we’re doing nearly 500k vaccines a day without using all available centres shows just how well we’ve now got things set up. Fantastic effort.

Aye, mad, but good news....... 👍

4 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Had my first jab vaccine tonight at The Etihad Centre. All very well organised, but the 'steward' shouting at me to put my mask on in the car park wound me up. Had to bite my lip not to tell him to fuck off.

Hope you flashed the vs at the stadium, i went last week with my dad who’s a blue, childishly i flashed the vs as I left.