Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ve wanked through much worse in an Amsterdam self-abuse booth.

You dirty bastard - you fucking rotter...    😀

I know you've probably been to Hamburg - Reeperbahn makes Amsterdam look like Disneyland.

What a mess me and some Canadian mates made on that street - including jumping onstage with strippers me and a Canadian to dance and the girls got our cocks out (scene deleted).

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

You have to find it a touch odd that postal Votes are so heavily skewed towards biden. 

Trump told his lot not to post vote (ironically he said they might get lost or not processed); Biden told his lot to post vote because of Covid. Add the fact that traditionally more Democrats vote by post anyway, and there's your c 80%

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

I was asked for ID on the one occasion I voted in the referendum. We all were. Maybe that was a localised issue. I just assumed it was standard practice but clearly not 

You should've told them to get to fuck. You don't need to show ID to vote in England, Scotland or Wales (you do in Northern Ireland). That applies to elections AND referendums. You don't even need your Polling Card. As long as you're registered to vote, you just need to know your own name and address.

Edited by Cheese

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You should've told them to get to fuck. You don't need to show ID to vote in England, Scotland or Wales (you do in Northern Ireland). That applies to elections AND referendums. You don't even need your Polling Card. As long as you're registered to vote, you just need to know your own name and address.

My missus had to show hers as well. Assume it must have been a local issue. Tbh I would have expected to have to show id. 

once folk get implanted with microchips during the covid vaccinations it will stop any future shenanigans anyway 

• Site Supporter

He’s about to make a speech after a full dinner of cocaine and infant hearts.

It’ll be like an address from Lucifuge Rocofale, spitting fire on the crowd whilst demons fall from his angry, gaping arsehole and scurry from the White House to find more babies for him