Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Haha.

A new book deal, a TV show, a book, and maybe even a movie. Then the golf courses.

He'll be reet.

Equally, all the book deals for the insiders and staff in the Trump administration will be interesting

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m not in the slightest bitter, I’m not fussed who’s in power in the USA. It’s been fun watching the usuals bleat about Trump, other than that couldn’t care less about US politics. 

Not fussed my ring piece 

You're already bleating about Biden failing.

Proper baffled, thee.

Just now, Rudy said:

He might not have lost it but he’s got a $400m loan to pay back otherwise he’ll be on can’t pay we’ll take away 

An acquaintance of mine has been bankrupt 4 times. He’s 60 this year. He put his house up for sale earlier this year for 2.75m. No mortgage. 

one of his bankruptcies was hmrc for just under a million quid in 1987. His last one was 5 years ago. He lives on the edge. He will never be skint either. Just the way of the world. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

An acquaintance of mine has been bankrupt 4 times. He’s 60 this year. He put his house up for sale earlier this year for 2.75m. No mortgage. 

one of his bankruptcies was hmrc for just under a million quid in 1987. His last one was 5 years ago. He lives on the edge. He will never be skint either. Just the way of the world. 

Does he fancy buying me an RS cosworth ive just seen on auto trader?

Back to the election, Biden just won Harris county in GA, Trump should have won that county. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

You have to find it a touch odd that postal Votes are so heavily skewed towards biden. 

Trump specifically told his supporters not to vote by mail.

The dense cunts hang on his every word.

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

By the same token - do we have to find it a touch odd that walk in votes are so heavily skewed towards Trump?

You mean the conventional way of voting where a persons identity can be verified ? No I don’t mean that by the same token 

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Its been that way historically though, which will pre-date trump.

True 

Been amplified massively this year though, because of Covid 

Many Trump supporters think Covid is made up, holding rallies with no masks etc, happy to tip up at a polling station 

Democrats more concerned about catching it 

Just now, Escobarp said:

You mean the conventional way of voting where a persons identity can be verified ? No I don’t mean that by the same token 

Can't see how it's any better really. You just wander in and place your vote with literally no ID check. 

If there's any evidence of fraud in the mailing votes then it needs publishing. And quick. I've not seen anything apart from Donald moaning about.