Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

A lot of Dems voters in those areas are Black and poor, maybe working 2/3 jobs just to keep going, they dont have 3 to 4 hours to spare to stand in line to vote or the time it takes them to get to the polls because there is a very good chance they don't own a car, so they do it by mail, that doesn't take much time out of the day

What the fuck? I vote by post because I am lazy and it is only 5 minute walk with no queuing at my local polling station.  Why on earth do they have to wait so long just to vote? No fucking wonder so many prefer to mail their vote.

Just now, Winchester White said:

What the fuck? I vote by post because I am lazy and it is only 5 minute walk with no queuing at my local polling station.  Why on earth do they have to wait so long just to vote? No fucking wonder so many prefer to mail their vote.

Imagine if you had to vote for every single area in Greater Manchester, instead of just a few names on a small sheet, it wouldn't take you a few minutes, and thats what its like here you have everyone and his dog on the ballet for all sorts of positions, not just the President 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Just a random late night perverted search, Rudy...

Think it was Xvideos...

I'll give 'her' that - she had me fooled...for about three minutes.

3 minutes???

Fucking hell man, do you take your hand for a candlelit dinner before you have a wank?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Imagine if you had to vote for every single area in Greater Manchester, instead of just a few names on a small sheet, it wouldn't take you a few minutes, and thats what its like here you have everyone and his dog on the ballet for all sorts of positions, not just the President 

That is just fucking daft but not at all surprising 🙂

I just want Biden to get it over the line and then see the fallout of Trump going nuclear. Although I hope he doesn't entice violence the thick cunt.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Can't beat a pirouette

1 hour ago, birch-chorley said:

Trumps lead in Pennsylvanian below 100k, 500k left to count 

Philadelphia has got 90k left to count of that 500k, so far that’s been 80:20 Biden 

Bidens got to be favourite to pick that state up now 

PENNSYLVANIA - where's the fucking N come from???

I was gonna pull you up yesterday but the site crashed!!

😁