Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheltenham (a)

Spider

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Last time I saw Greenidge play he couldn’t pass straight and was one of the worst players I’ve ever seen on the ball - I hope to be proven wrong, but how he’s playing LWB ahead of an actual LWB, Mascoll, is unbelievable.

I think you're right, he just moves all wrong

But then that Jedi Robinson couldn't kick straight for toffee when he was with us but he's done alreet as an "athlete" player so fingers crossed!

2 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

I think you're right, he just moves all wrong

But then that Jedi Robinson couldn't kick straight for toffee when he was with us but he's done alreet as an "athlete" player so fingers crossed!

Thing is, this lad is no athlete. Watch how he chases the ball from player to player, never getting there and being pulled completely out of position. If he had to be put in at centre back then I could slightly get it, to stick him in at wing back is bizarre.

• Members
Just now, Eddie said:

Thing is, this lad is no athlete. Watch how he chases the ball from player to player, never getting there and being pulled completely out of position. If he had to be put in at centre back then I could slightly get it, to stick him in at wing back is bizarre.

Yeah don’t get that. Need to be the fittest player on the pitch. This lad resembles a slug

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I may be clutching at straws somewhat in the hope of positivity

Isgrove a bit unlucky for me there - good keeping that

5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

A foul throw in a professional game of football should have you thrown into the sea

I’m telling you, if that lad is a footballer then I’m a fucking race horse.

I don’t know if he’s been told to not bother defending but his positioning is going to cost us in this game.

Just now, Eddie said:

I’m telling you, if that lad is a footballer then I’m a fucking race horse.

I don’t know if he’s been told to not bother defending but his positioning is going to cost us in this game.

Yeah yeah, but talking about Cheltenham, who's riding you in the 3:10 tomorrow? :D