Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

On 13/07/2022 at 22:17, Dimron said:

Careful what you're posting... I said this in April and was slagged to death, hence me now keeping well quiet

Don't forget you will now be paying three grand to heat a small house, ten quid for a gallon of petrol and three quid for a loaf of bread. What price freedom? Bombed out houses and maimed children? Puffing our chests out, huffing and puffing and thinking we still have gunboats to sort the bastards out? It's all about the Pentagon wanting to put missiles as close to Russia under the "Iranian threat" fallacy.

Maybe I should quote this on the Cost of Living Thread as they are closely linked

Just proved that you have lived up to your name. Missiles closer ? Jeezus it's not 1963 you moonman.

It's folk like you that embolden Putin and you are the one tbats been taken in by disinformation originating from where i wonder?

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Id say there was a whiff of Miami with W63 but I cant imagine our favourite WUM posting on the BEN

Unless he’s read BEN sports replies and decided W63 could be his new persona, rather like Bolty58 suffered a while ago.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Over 1000 Ukrainian families are now homeless in the U.K. many with children, after the novelty wore off from the families who volunteered to host them. 

Who’d of thunk it 

HJFMW7E75YI6TA7DIX663DUNFY.thumb.jpg.221357aed697077c8e4eb2357be27111.jpg

7 minutes ago, royal white said:

Over 1000 Ukrainian families are now homeless in the U.K. many with children, after the novelty wore off from the families who volunteered to host them. 

Who’d of thunk it 

£350 a month to house the refugees that Ukraine had already taken in from Africa.... 

=@ ALLEGEDLY 

35 minutes ago, royal white said:

Who’d of thunk it 

It was always going to happen sadly. People really don't give a fuck about what's going on over there now, it doesn't even make the news most evenings now

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, stevieb said:

£350 a month to house the refugees that Ukraine had already taken in from Africa.... 

Do you have any evidence, or is this just blatant Racism? 🤔

53 minutes ago, royal white said:

Who’d of thunk it 

Are you saying people that volunteered have made these people homeless?

I know I did and I'm not surprised by that figure tbh. Thought it would be more given how disrespectful, greedy and ungrateful the 30 I helped were.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Or the Ukrainians are just ungrateful cunts. 

You implied "Africans" had somehow infiltrated the Ukraine Refugee scheme... Wonder why you chose "Africans" over any other Race/Nationality on the planet? 🤔

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, wanderer1984 said:

Are you saying people that volunteered have made these people homeless?

I know I did and I'm not surprised by that figure tbh. Thought it would be more given how disrespectful, greedy and ungrateful the 30 I helped were.

Seems a mixture of reasons, some like you said. One person was kicked out because the hosts had a 3 week holiday booked and didn’t want to leave the person in their house whilst they were away, 

Just now, Cheese said:

You implied "Africans" had somehow infiltrated the Refugee scheme... Wonder why you chose "Africans" over any other Nationality on the planet? 🤔

It was a joke.  Hence the well known ALLEGEDLY on this site. 

Africans aren't a nationality it's a continent. You've just mislabelled billions of people. How do you feel now. 

And its well documented that parts of Africa are suffering from massive migration issues. 

But again. Well done for calling someone racist man. Proper top liberalling from you. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

It was a joke.  Hence the well known ALLEGEDLY on this site. 

Africans aren't a nationality it's a continent. You've just mislabelled billions of people. How do you feel now. 

And its well documented that parts of Africa are suffering from massive migration issues. 

But again. Well done for calling someone racist man. Proper top liberalling from you. 

Yeah, a racist joke. Nothing wrong with that. Free speech etc. Embrace it man.

(p.s. I editted my post before you replied to "Race/Nationality" rather than just "Nationality")

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
Just now, stevieb said:

Cheers. 

Well done Cheese. 

No need to get upset when someone points out you've made a Racist joke. If you're that senstitive about being labelled a Racist, don't make Racist jokes. It's really easy.

16 minutes ago, royal white said:

Seems a mixture of reasons, some like you said. One person was kicked out because the hosts had a 3 week holiday booked and didn’t want to leave the person in their house whilst they were away, 

Fair enough. 

Personally I'd have been happy to leave them in my home but get why others wouldn't.

Hopefully they'd have fucked off by the time I got back.

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No need to get upset when someone points out you've made a Racist joke. If you're that senstitive about being labelled a Racist, don't make Racist jokes. It's really easy.

Why do you find it racist cheese?

Edited by wanderer1984