Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

Just now, Spider said:

Think it's legit?

Or Putin organising it so he can justify showering Kiev with missiles?

Looking at the size of it I’d say it’s a false flag. It’s only a small drone and small explosion. Long way to fly from the Ukraine border. Could be Ukrainians in Moscow of course.
He’s been showering Ukraine and Kyiv with much bigger drones and missiles for months. Most shot down by air defence. If it is from Ukraine, Russia’s air defence isn’t very good.

• Site Supporter
Just now, BobyBrno said:

Looking at the size of it I’d say it’s a false flag. It’s only a small drone and small explosion. Long way to fly from the Ukraine border. Could be Ukrainians in Moscow of course.
He’s been showering Ukraine and Kyiv with much bigger drones and missiles for months. Most shot down by air defence. If it is from Ukraine, Russia’s air defence isn’t very good.

You should grow a beard and broadcast from your potting shed ☺️

8 minutes ago, royal white said:

If that's real, it's a pretty awful thing to do  -  and by the looks of it, it's got over 31K likes. I hope he gets captured  and gang raped by the Wagner Group, the dick

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Spider said:

Don’t like that one bit.

Piss poor. You’ve killed the lad, that should be that.

Me neither. Similar things happened before.

That said, war fucks with soldiers' minds so not always east to judge.

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

If that's real, it's a pretty awful thing to do  -  and by the looks of it, it's got over 31K likes. I hope he gets captured  and gang raped by the Wagner Group, the dick

I don't. I hope he goes on to kill lots of wagner mercenaries. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Just imagine your birds or wives seeing that before you get deployed in a foreign country to fight, it would create plenty negativity and jangle some nerves.  Is it good tactics or stupidity? 

I get that, and war isn’t a game of cricket, but somehow that seems worse than much of what you see.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Me neither. Similar things happened before.

That said, war fucks with soldiers' minds so not always east to judge.

I don't. I hope he goes on to kill lots of wagner mercenaries. 

I am with you on this. It is hard to imagine the hatred you must have for invaders who are attacking your country. Then add in the torture and rape of your citizens in occupied territories. I don't agree with what he did but this awful war must mess with your head.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I am with you on this. It is hard to imagine the hatred you must have for invaders who are attacking your country. Then add in the torture and rape of your citizens in occupied territories. I don't agree with what he did but this awful war must mess with your head.

Absolutely. Can't (and wouldn't want to) imagine the Hell the folk of Ukraine are going through.

As we can see with some of our former soldiers, plenty return from action with ptsd etc- and they have somewhere safe to return to.

Anyway, this drone- surely it's a false flag job- don't see any anti-aircraft missile hitting it, and the so called electronic measures used against it wouldn't have caused it to explode would they?

Do people these days watch videos like that of the soldier on the mobile and take it as being news?

Not a criticism of anyone and not commenting on whether it's real or not, but just wondering if your normal working class bloke earning 150k a year sees that on a football forum or twitter etc and takes it as being a truth these days?