Meanwhile In America

Zico

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, deeane Koontz said:

The last rabbit hole I fell down was police auditing ones 😭

im afraid id kill some of them

thick as pig shit to a man

how the cops dont encourage them to go away, i'll never know

They the mongos that shove cameras in people's faces? Horrendous yet addictive them :D

Have a look at Jail Tales lads. This thick as fuck Blackburn lad who has spent his life in and out of jail filming blokes who are coming out of prison.

They are cringe as fuck 🤒

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

They the mongos that shove cameras in people's faces? Horrendous yet addictive them :D

Have a look at Jail Tales lads. This thick as fuck Blackburn lad who has spent his life in and out of jail filming blokes who are coming out of prison.

They are cringe as fuck 🤒

Think I may have seen one of those. Did he film your main man Afghan Dan 🥴

• 2 months later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

They cant let Biden run surely?!

Trump will win if its against him, hes totally gone.

Bloke needs taking out of it.

They won't let his sidekick run as that would be an even bigger leathering they'd get.

Fuck knows what they pump Biden up with to keep him upright. He might have turned up his toes by the time the election comes around.

10 hours ago, bolty58 said:

They won't let his sidekick run as that would be an even bigger leathering they'd get.

Fuck knows what they pump Biden up with to keep him upright. He might have turned up his toes by the time the election comes around.

Have you seen him mumbling?

Its awful to watch :(

21 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Mind you. At least he's mumbling about upholding democracy rather than spreading conspiracy theories about the FBI and Antifa starting the march on Capitol Hill.

Did you listen to his recent speech? Frightening.

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Mind you. At least he's mumbling about upholding democracy rather than spreading conspiracy theories about the FBI and Antifa starting the march on Capitol Hill.

Did you listen to his recent speech? Frightening.

Trump was waffling on about magnets not working in water the other day.

Biden gets confused for sure but Trump is just nuts.

2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Trump was waffling on about magnets not working in water the other day.

Biden gets confused for sure but Trump is just nuts.

I'll tell you what - I hope I've still got the stamina and mental alacrity Joe Biden has when I'm 81! I'm not sure I even have now tbh! 😂

He's prone to a good mumble - but the other 99% of the time he's perfectly fine. 

I do think it's a legitimate question to ask whether an 85 year old could/should still be in charge of the most powerful nation on the planet mind. I just wish there were some credible and electable democrats to stand. 

Trouble is with Trump you can only fight fire with fire really. You aren't going to win enough votes by sounding like the voice of reason. Too many people are swayed by the 'strong man' act. 

See Trump was praising Victor Orban too the other day. Putin must be rubbing his hands together at the prospect of him getting another term in office! 

I also saw Trump taking the plaudits for the US's current relatively positive economic outlook! 😁

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, kent_white said:

I'll tell you what - I hope I've still got the stamina and mental alacrity Joe Biden has when I'm 81! I'm not sure I even have now tbh! 😂

He's prone to a good mumble - but the other 99% of the time he's perfectly fine. 

I do think it's a legitimate question to ask whether an 85 year old could/should still be in charge of the most powerful nation on the planet mind. I just wish there were some credible and electable democrats to stand. 

Trouble is with Trump you can only fight fire with fire really. You aren't going to win enough votes by sounding like the voice of reason. Too many people are swayed by the 'strong man' act. 

See Trump was praising Victor Orban too the other day. Putin must be rubbing his hands together at the prospect of him getting another term in office! 

I also saw Trump taking the plaudits for the US's current relatively positive economic outlook! 😁

A bit of poetic license there!

He simply isn't up to the demands of it.

He may well be a decent fella etc, but time to be a grandad or great grandad.

Trump is a wanker, and Biden's faculty questions will clearly be played on.

Needs some new blood out there on both sides.

9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

A bit of poetic license there!

He simply isn't up to the demands of it.

He may well be a decent fella etc, but time to be a grandad or great grandad.

Trump is a wanker, and Biden's faculty questions will clearly be played on.

Needs some new blood out there on both sides.

There doesn't seem to be any new blood though. That's the worry....! And I'm genuinely concerned about DT getting in for another 4 years.....

8 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Unhinged

20240107_193212.jpg.e35a63261dd6f5c41dfde970772a90d0.jpg

Joey Barton apparently can’t get a job in footy again because of his tweets yet this mon is going for the most powerful man in the world job.

Wadda time to be alive 😂

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Unhinged

20240107_193212.jpg.e35a63261dd6f5c41dfde970772a90d0.jpg

Like Joey Barton! 

2 hours ago, kent_white said:

There doesn't seem to be any new blood though. That's the worry....! And I'm genuinely concerned about DT getting in for another 4 years.....

There isn't, you're right. 

For me, that's the gamble the Dems should have taken. A fresh new player in the game.

Tie the Don in knots by virtue of being so much less of an idiot.

Instead they're playing into Trump's hands.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Joey Barton apparently can’t get a job in footy again because of his tweets yet this mon is going for the most powerful in the world job.

Wadda time to be alive 😂

Just shows how fucking stupid half of Americans are then.

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, gonzo said:

Have you seen a recent Trump speech? Absolute gibberish. Biden might stutter or mumble now and then, but he atleast has some sort of coherent Presidential-type message.

Meanwhile...

Edited by Cheese