Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Having a rant thread

Rudy

• 3 months later...
  • Members

What is the fuckin point in being a gold digging slag to get a Range Rover to drive it at 8mph because it’s  a bit slushy

It’s not an Arctic expedition and you’re not in robin reliant.

it’s a 3 tonne 4x4 4 litre engine vehicle specifically designed to drive in difficult conditions. Put your foot down, drop off little destiny off and fuck off 

24 minutes ago, Rudy said:

What is the fuckin point in being a gold digging slag to get a Range Rover to drive it at 8mph because it’s  a bit slushy

It’s not an Arctic expedition and you’re not in robin reliant.

it’s a 3 tonne 4x4 4 litre engine vehicle specifically designed to drive in difficult conditions. Put your foot down, drop off little destiny off and fuck off 

Yes, very much so.

I live quite high up and get snow more often than most of you. You'd think people would get used to it, but have they fuck.

Guest Nordkurve
1 hour ago, Traf said:

Yes, very much so.

I live quite high up and get snow more often than most of you. You'd think people would get used to it, but have they fuck.

Winter Tyres. OK, a 4 x 4 should be OK, but over here you have to have all-weather Tyres at least on them. Normal Cars you switch from Summer to Winter Tyres in November. Makes a massive difference.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

Winter Tyres. OK, a 4 x 4 should be OK, but over here you have to have all-weather Tyres at least on them. Normal Cars you switch from Summer to Winter Tyres in November. Makes a massive difference.

Mate I doubt they have the capabilities of knowing how to put air in them ,changing them seasonally not a fuckin chance

Guest Nordkurve
20 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Mate I doubt they have the capabilities of knowing how to put air in them ,changing them seasonally not a fuckin chance

you're probably right. It's likely a challenge working out where the Fuel goes for some of them :)

• Members

Dear Spotify bastards

How the shitting crikey do you advertise a premium service having no ads and have the nerve to charge me a Bob a month and not live up to your end of the bargain

Yeah no ads

89AF731D-714E-40E1-A35B-2C5BB6A69C3D.jpeg.164ad38e6072cf10a18aa66d1ffe8f98.jpeg

oh is that so, yet every cunting podcast the fuckwit who is hosting it builds it into their podcast as their own advert

NOT AD FREE YOU BUNCHA FUCKIN CHARLATANS 

I hope that bald cunt boss of yours is reading yeah you Daniel Ek you egg headed minge

I hope you buy Arsenal and take Ken Anderson on as financial advisor 

Fuck off with your scoundrel tactics or I shall be forced to move to Tim The Child Labour Bastard Cook and Dr now single but light $100m Dre

Yours sincerely 

Rudy The Bastard, yes that one