Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Having a rant thread

Rudy

• Members

Good to have a rant nowadays gets that energy out 

So today my rant is about seaworld or any other whale prison

5000lb Orca whale in a 100ft tank trained to do stupid fuckin tricks whilst fat Americans fill their faces and whoop and holler USA USA USA

Tank smaller than the fuckin car park 

Should be out in the ocean not balancing some cunt called axel on his nose in a bathtub. 

oh and the next time some stupid fat American kid climbs into a gorilla enclosure, leave the gorilla alone, they’re endangered, children aren’t, shoot the fuckin kid and their stupid fucking parents 

• Members
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

They should make a film about such atrocities. Call it Free Willy or something.

Oh, hang on, Spielberg on the phone. Apparently it’s been done. Whale needs a back story such as a bent fin.

Spielberg probably bent it to boost the box office money. @Youri McAnespie will be along shortly to confirm it

• Members

Love a good rant. 

I hate people. Specifically the ones with no manners who don't say please or fucking thankyou. Women are the worst for not saying thankyou if i hold a door open. Cunts. 

I also hate people who have no awareness around them. Stop dead infront of you. Leave their trollies in the middle of the aisle and block it. Usually pensioners on a weekend. 

That's another thing, pensioners should not be allowed in shops or supermarkets at weekends. They have Mon-Fri 9 til 5 to go. Fuck off will you. 

People who stink. No need. Or they try and cover BO with Lynx Africa 🤢

People who scream and shout/hit their kids. I've been known to say stuff in the past. How I've never been battered I will never know. 

• Site Supporter

Scutters of any kind. Rough cunts who smoke while pushing a pram and screaming at their other kids. Usually the bloke has no top on and is drinking a can of Carling. The tramp girlfriend will be wearing faded leggings and nailed on will have badly bleached hair.

Straight in Rudys volcano for me along with anyone else who robs folk, I can't stand thieving cunts.

50 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Folk who think entertaining a child equals getting CITV on their phone and plonking it in their hands. 

Learn to fucking parent before you're a parent for fuck's sake! 

Fuck that. Some days it's the best you can do.

So I'm having judgy old farts tutting about the state of modern parenting whilst simultiously being a generation unable to actually open up properly to their own kids.

• Members
3 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Parents dropping their kids of at school thinking putting your hazard lights on allow them to park anywhere they fucking want

Set of selfish twats

Parents who try to park as close as possible to the school. Even if that means being a twat. Either walk or park further away you spazs. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, MickyD said:

Folk who think entertaining a child equals getting CITV on their phone and plonking it in their hands. 

Learn to fucking parent before you're a parent for fuck's sake! 

how do you learn to parent befor you become a parent?

I've been winging it

and cbeebies, great stuff, taught my daughter loads it has

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Parents dropping their kids of at school thinking putting your hazard lights on allow them to park anywhere they fucking want

Set of selfish twats

amend that to anyone who thinks hazards means you can park anywhere

also

them who on the motorway think indicating means you can just go, or start the manouvre before they even stick the inidicators on

and people who needlessley stop to let traffic through when there is nothing behind them, they just do it because they want someone to wave at them, so I refuse to do it, sometimes I refuse to accept their gesture