Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fanzone

Rudy

10 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

Local beer for local people.

Plenty of ace Bolton/Horwich/Rivington based breweries they could tap (😉) into here isn't there, add some plastic bottles of Carling, some pasties and a big pon of stewed sick or whatever they eat towards the Wigan border and everyone's happy.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Plenty of ace Bolton/Horwich/Rivington based breweries they could tap (😉) into here isn't there, add some plastic bottles of Carling, some pasties and a big pon of stewed sick or whatever they eat towards the Wigan border and everyone's happy.

Put a curry tent opposite: rice and three type thing, kebabs. An alternative to lobby/pies.

Sorted.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

That's what I mean. I'd hope that if one local brewery signed up the others would be falling over themselves to not be left behind.

I prefer Northern Monkey myself, they have a great presence on Fb, two town centre pubs and a good local following. Whether they come to the match is another thing mind.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, victor meldrew said:

back in 1995 when hoopers hooch was launched ,we didn't know that 5%sugary alcopops were bad for you.

really refreshing with a double vodka.

I think we probably did.

I just never really ‘got’ the idea of throwing back egg-cups full of sugary-sweet or sour-as-fuck alcohol in a way which means you aren’t savouring the flavour. It just gets you very pissed very quickly when in actual fact, folk drinking normally spend all the time thinking nobody thinks they’re pissed.