Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New club membership

radcliffe white

Dear Mr Hart,

Please send me my £400 back that I waived from last season and tippex my name off your shitty little board outside the club shop. We were here long before you were and we'll be here long after you've gone. Now be a good little boy and fuck off back to Burnley.

Yours with love, 
Uncle Traf

40 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'm intrigued by the desire for data too- can someone in the know confirm if the data capture has to be approved by ticking a box as we do with other online stuff?

I signed up to the scheme, but can't remember if I ticked a box or not. 

If not, and by joining you automatically give them permission, then is that allowed as it means you have no option to receive marketing if you want to buy tickets?

If there is a box to tick, then maybe we should all uncheck it and refuse them permission?

If you logged in to an existing account then you'll have already ticked (or not) said boxes when registering.

Anyone who has created a brand new ticket account then it's part of the registration process.

You also can't send anything at all to under 18s if memory serves me right.

4 minutes ago, Traf said:

Dear Mr Hart,

Please send me my £400 back that I waived from last season and tippex my name off your shitty little board outside the club shop. We were here long before you were and we'll be here long after you've gone. Now be a good little boy and fuck off back to Burnley.

Yours with love, 
Uncle Traf

This 100% - same here.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

It's because you're a member. 

As a season ticket holder only, it brings up the message saying the event is not available.

He's right, just tried.

I've just tried Wycombe away and I cant have them either.  "Your time expired and your seats were released".

Fuck me, what an absolute shitshow

1 minute ago, DazBob said:

It's for yoof's sister. She's wanting to go with her mate. They've both registered and gonna try and either buy online or ring the ticket office.

Thanks anyway.

Its absolute madness, we have an 1/2 empty (on a good day) stadium and need to attract as many people as possible back attending matches, yet we have an arrogant, dismissive idiot (who seemingly knows better than us, because he's a CEO) who thinks that its a tiny minority encountering issues.

What other business or businesses who are trying to attract the paying public to increase revenue, makes it as difficult as possible for people to pay £25-27 to watch a 90 min game of football & then completely ignore the public's issues & complaints when trying to pay for said events, then factor in that than this is football and many loyal long suffering BWFC fans who have supported the club for 30, 40, 50 years are being ignored & almost laughed at by a person (a extremely arrogant & out of touch person) who has only been here 5 mins & comes across like he doesn't even respect or care about the BWFC fan base.

IMO he should apologise ASAP for being arrogant & dismissive of the issues that the fans have faced & if he won't then he should be dismissed, we don't need people like him around the club never mind being the CEO.

• Members
4 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Sharon needs to rein this clown in

many fans showed goodwill wavering season ticket money on two occasions it’s a  very poor response indeed

What a great fuckin point.

Dear Neil The Nob sort it. 

Or I’ll send Sonia and her growler round

Regards

Rudy x

53 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Reet, if someone who isn't currently a member, wants to go tonight would they be able to sign up now and then go and buy a ticket from the ticket office just before the game?

43 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

No

I think they would as they’ve have a manual override for this kind of thing, it just won’t trip over soon enough to buy online. 

4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I haven’t read anything about this.

will it affect me attending a home league game, with my own ST?

Will it affect me should I want to attend an away game?

Home game unaffected

You’ll need to add a membership to your account (either online or via ticket office) before buying any away tickets though (and at least 24 hours in advance of wanting to buy)

15 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Home game unaffected

You’ll need to add a membership to your account (either online or via ticket office) before buying any away tickets though (and at least 24 hours in advance of wanting to buy)

Thanks!