Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

9 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I'm not upset pal you're going to have to try better than that 🤣 The hypocrisy of someone with a terror offence questioning law and order is quite funny to be honest. Fair do's anyway, though I think that the person posting the content is important.

They pick and chose what part of the story they want to cover to make their point with no context. For all we know - all three people that resisted arrest (and the one who assisted them) could now have been arrested and charged with more serious crimes. 

What is the point Paul Golding and yourself are trying to make with the content anyway? Everything is filmed nowadays, if social media existed 50, 100 or 20 years ago then you'd still find videos of people resisting arrest. 

Forget it. 

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m talking about the police and the President. I’m not sure where Boris fits into this if I’m honest. 

You made a bad choice.

Im on your side here.

Because I made a bad choice too.

Let’s share the pain.

Its therapeutic to face your mistakes.

Sometimes, people let you down and it’s not your fault. You wanted it to work and it didn’t. Eat the turd, choke back the tears then we can all move on.

It’s not your fault.

2D8545ED-581F-48DD-A53A-6E6320531F71.gif

• Site Supporter

What kind of person would I be if I took great pleasure in being right about him?

Id be a right cunt. Sat here, smirking with righteous, smug giggles. Drinking my wine and sitting on the moral high ground.

But I’m better than that.

Im not enjoying this one bit.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

What kind of person would I be if I took great pleasure in being right about him?

Id be a right cunt. Sat here, smirking with righteous, smug giggles. Drinking my wine and sitting on the moral high ground.

But I’m better than that.

Im not enjoying this one bit.

I’m just sat here now thinking how great our country became overnight when Liz Truss took over from Boris. Was great wasn't it. 

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Remember when RW said replacing Boris wouldn’t make any difference 😂erm guffaw

17 minutes ago, royal white said:

Remember when RW was right when he said replacing Boris wouldn’t make any difference

Why do you like him so much if he's - by your own admission - totally fucking useless and irrelevant?

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m just sat here now thinking how great our country became overnight when Liz Truss took over from Boris. Was great wasn't it. 

Going down swinging eh?

The man wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Well, he’d say he did if he was asked but it would be a lie.

I still respect you. We all make the odd mistake. And this one is certainly odd.

29 minutes ago, royal white said:

Forget it. 

videos on social media lack accuracy, they don't give the whole picture. Some people see questionable policing in a video and suddenly twitter is filled with experts in criminology. 

looks like they needed someone better trained in restraint in that particular video. doesn't mean the police in that video are 'morons' or that we need tougher policing. For all we know they could have deescalated 20 other situations just like that in the past week. 

sorry, you wanted to forget it 🤣♥️

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Going down swinging eh?

The man wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Well, he’d say he did if he was asked but it would be a lie.

I still respect you. We all make the odd mistake. And this one is certainly odd.

Imagine thinking Lizz truss was better 😂

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Imagine thinking Lizz truss was better 😂

You backed a loser. We’ve all done it.

But maybe it’s time to let go.

you’ll feel better and we won’t judge. 

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, royal white said:

I was right in what I said. It’s nothing to do if I like him or not. 

I'm guessing you'd claim "they're all the same" regardless of what party they represent, whilst simultaneously hankering for 'Boris'.

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Might come as a shock to you but Boris was never going to be replaced by Labour 🤦🏻

I’d say he’s not going to shag you, but there’s a chance he might.

1 minute ago, Farrelli said:

The games up, no amount of whatabouttery will bring your hero back. You can hang on to every word via his new column in the mail. That will have to do.

You’ll find it’s you clowns who keep bringing him up. Let it go 👍