Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

C'mon Fulham Today.....

Neilpie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh cos losing puts us in a great position doesnt it, dont submit to the fact people want our team to lose, are you a fan at all?

It's the only way to get rid of Megson!

If Megson is still in charge at the end of the season, we will not be in the premiership next season!

And yes I am a fan, I've had a season ticket for 20 year and always will do, but this is shit!

Hopefully a big win for Fulham today, then it will be time to go Megson........

Can't believe I'm saying this but I can't watch this shit anymore!!

Nah.

Sorry but you are wrong. A big loss will make no difference and you should never want us to lose.

Just don't go, look at the results on teletext and avoid match of the day.

Hopefully a big win for Fulham today, then it will be time to go Megson........Can't believe I'm saying this but I can't watch this shit anymore!!

I don't think he'll be sacked if he loses again today.The earliest I think he'll be sacked will be after the Wolves game if he doesn't win today and loses at Molineux.

Can't say i'm arsed either way about todays result.It won't make or break my weekend or even today which is proof of the apathy Megson has put me in regarding the club's current fortunes at first team level.

• Site Supporter
Hopefully a big win for Fulham today, then it will be time to go Megson........

Can't believe I'm saying this but I can't watch this shit anymore!!

I've recently nailed my flag to the mast in that I think a change of manager may be due.

However, I NEVER want us to lose and piles of dogshit like you are a fucking virus in the stands.

Get back to coating your Alex Ferguson poster in your own sperm.

Cunt.

I've recently nailed my flag to the mast in that I think a change of manager may be due.

However, I NEVER want us to lose and piles of dogshit like you are a fucking virus in the stands.

Get back to coating your Alex Ferguson poster in your own sperm.

Cunt.

Go and fuck yourself you cunt, you don't know me and how much I support Bolton, I always get behind the team during the matches and it fucking pains me to say I want us to lose. But it's for the good of the club.

So how fucking dare you say that you fucking tosser.

• Site Supporter
Go and fuck yourself you cunt, you don't know me and how much I support Bolton, I always get behind the team during the matches and it fucking pains me to say I want us to lose. But it's for the good of the club.

So how fucking dare you say that you fucking tosser.

First of all, wipe the foam off your chin.

Now, read the highlighted section a couple of times, then look at the title of the thread YOU posted.

Edited by Spider

11 posts in the thread. 1 for Bolton losing and the other 10 for Bolton winning. Go take a look at yourself!

Obviously want us to win and put in a performance, but if we play shit again and look like losing I hope we get battered by loads if it means he will go sooner! I am sure I can't be the only one??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.