14 Winchester White 115
15 Qfpants 112 
16 Freds Dad 100
17 Big Girl 93
----------------------------------
18 campber 87
19 Kent_White 85
20 WanderersWays 77

heywoodwhite is 10th overall, i'm 17th whilst also being the current best predictor of the period. We're 5th in the league of league's, tied on 122 points with chatterbox in 4th place.

Bolton also hold top spot in the club supported league, 1 point ahead of Norwich who have 116 points.

Looks like I went with a default selection even though I'm sure I submitted them on Christmas Eve.

5 points. Absolutely shite!

Certainly looks like a default selection, nobody in their right mind would predict a 4-4 draw in the Sunderland game or a 4-3 West Brom win :| .

Let me know if it happens again and i'll email them. 

Certainly looks like a default selection, nobody in their right mind would predict a 4-4 draw in the Sunderland game or a 4-3 West Brom win :| .

Let me know if it happens again and i'll email them.

I saw the Chelsea 2 0 and thought I'd started well. Got home and wondered what the fuck was going on. The West Brom game made me realise I wasn't just pissed when predicting!

I saw the Chelsea 2 0 and thought I'd started well. Got home and wondered what the fuck was going on. The West Brom game made me realise I wasn't just pissed when predicting!

Maybe try using a different browser for this next round, it might be bring a change of fortune!

Hopefully it's just a one-off as they've been good so far. We did have a scoring error very early on in the season but they quickly corrected it so the planned dirty protest in the nearest JD store was called off.

Is there any way of enquiring if I did submit a prediction as this week's random is proper shit.

100% I did it Christmas Eve as I do this and my fantasy team at the same time.

I've emailed asking them to investigate why your predictions have been defaulted to auto predict scores. I'll let you know when they get back to me.

Edited by Clarence Carter