Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

5 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Surely you agree with him though?

And has he called for a second referendum or something?

I'd agree with him if he didn't deploy double standards. An arse, like the rest of them.

7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

What double standards has he deployed?

I think you know why, but........

He's against a 2nd vote in Turkey, but wll be campaigning next week for the Illiberal Undemocrats, who want to block Brexit, by.............a 2nd referendum

15 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I think you know why, but........

He's against a 2nd vote in Turkey, but wll be campaigning next week for the Illiberal Undemocrats, who want to block Brexit, by.............a 2nd referendum

He's backed the deal though. And argued against an extension to Article 50. Think he wants this whole affair over with too.

Although - like me - he probably wishes we'd never gone down this route in the first place.

He's also the leader of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, kent_white said:

He's backed the deal though. And argued against an extension to Article 50. Think he wants this whole affair over with too.

Although - like me - he probably wishes we'd never gone down this route in the first place.

He's also the leader of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe.

Surely a conflict of interests there?

Backing the libs yet backing the deal.

Wanting closer integration and wanting to stick his nose into other countries' affairs.

Guy Vullofschit.

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Guaranteed to hurt some.......a lovely blast from the past

Hard left has always been anti EU. My brother is a Union Rep - he told me that on Brexit day the RMT were cracking open the beers and celebrating.

2 hours ago, kent_white said:

Hard left has always been anti EU. My brother is a Union Rep - he told me that on Brexit day the RMT were cracking open the beers and celebrating.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-merseyside-48112981

right not posting this to have a dig at the Brexit party. But if this is true surely everyone will be opposed to her ? ( I do mean just her. The speed the Brexit party has grown folk will have history that has been missed). 

7 hours ago, Ani said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-merseyside-48112981

right not posting this to have a dig at the Brexit party. But if this is true surely everyone will be opposed to her ? ( I do mean just her. The speed the Brexit party has grown folk will have history that has been missed). 

Was there a post about hypocrites from our Brexit supporters on here?  

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Ani said:

Difficult to determine from her comments whether or not she still holds those views. The party's line is that she doesn't, but hardly definitive in her statement.

Might be best if she did one.

45 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Difficult to determine from her comments whether or not she still holds those views. The party's line is that she doesn't, but hardly definitive in her statement.

Might be best if she did one.

I was more surprised that members of the RCP were involved with the party. 

As you say a simple response from her could clear it up.