Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

Yeah i realise you are only invested in division, hate and violence.

Each to their own. We all share the same planet and it’s getting smaller. I know what will ultimately prevail IF we are to survive as a species.

Division ? Hmmmm. Hardly considering my partner and the in laws...

Salford Trotter will testify to my recent holiday snaps, probably the most multicultural bunch you’ll ever see together, but hey ho Owen/ Cheese/ fanny5 you crack on with your stereotypical skills of folk you’ve never ever met eh ?

Anyway genius, I’m anxious to see your thoughts on what will ultimately prevail.

My thoughts are medical and technical innovations to extended longevity, but we will still see religious divide until the day earth ceases to exist.

Hope not hate genius

More like gropenothate with those cunts eh mate ?

They don’t understand the hypocrisy do they ?

Imagine if we put up a National Front link about Bin Laden. .....they’d mock like fuck but they don’t remotely comprehend their double standards...:D

Imagine if we put up a National Front link about Bin Laden. .....they’d mock like fuck but they don’t remotely comprehend their double standards...:D

Haha that comparison is pretty much nailed on with regards to their double standards.

I can’t get my head round them mate, it’s baffling, but each to their own ????

Division ? Hmmmm. Hardly considering my partner and the in laws...

Salford Trotter will testify to my recent holiday snaps, probably the most multicultural bunch you’ll ever see together, but hey ho Owen/ Cheese/ fanny5 you crack on with your stereotypical skills of folk you’ve never ever met eh ?

Anyway genius, I’m anxious to see your thoughts on what will ultimately prevail.

My thoughts are medical and technical innovations to extended longevity, but we will still see religious divide until the day earth ceases to exist.

What I realise is that you aren’t very interested in debate. Rather like Robinson. You claim that you are up for free speech and discussion. But dismiss anything that doesn’t support your view.

I know nothing about hopenothate beyond that reasonable article I just posted. What have they actually done to be worthy of immediate discredit?

Edited by bwfcfan5

Haha that comparison is pretty much nailed on with regards to their double standards.

I can’t get my head round them mate, it’s baffling, but each to their own

Exactly mate, each to their own but the left don’t see it like that u fortunately.

It’s their way or the highway.

Secretly though, I’d love one of them try to say it directly in front of me.

I’d gladly come out of retirement at my old age and put the gloves on for one last time...:D

Do you really equate Hope Not Hate to the NF? Again I don't know much about them but always considered them to be middle aged women standing around with placards.

I did have a quick look at their site though and noticed a story about EDL nonce Leigh McMillan which the right wing mainstream media have failed to pick up on! :)

What I realise is that you aren’t very interested in debate. Rather like Robinson. You claim that you are up for free speech and discussion. But dismiss anything that doesn’t support your view.

I know nothing about hopenothate beyond that reasonable article I just posted. What have they actually done to be worthy of immediate discredit?

Hopenothate ?

Biggest left standing toilet rag in history....that’s why it’s not worth debating fella.

If you actually had a nice balanced article then please feel free to discuss. I’m open to debate and happy to educate you on issues like Arin, the Kurds and so on.

It’s actually you who can’t fully take on board everything happening right now. As Youri has said, I’ve backed Antifa for their stance against IS etc.

Hope that helps....:D

Do you really equate Hope Not Hate to the NF? Again I don't know much about them but always considered them to be middle aged women standing around with placards.

I did have a quick look at their site though and noticed a story about EDL nonce Leigh McMillan which the right wing mainstream media have failed to pick up on! :)

It was an analogy mate, but hopenothate aren’t worth the paper it’s written on. You admit to not knowing much about them whereas I seriously do know a lot about Lowles and Co and exactly what they stand for.

Re the nonce McMillan, he’s a vile fucker and deserves what he’ll get now, though I do think the press will be more on it tomorrow after the weekend lull.

Hopenothate ?

Biggest left standing toilet rag in history....that’s why it’s not worth debating fella.

If you actually had a nice balanced article then please feel free to discuss. I’m open to debate and happy to educate you on issues like Arin, the Kurds and so on.

It’s actually you who can’t fully take on board everything happening right now. As Youri has said, I’ve backed Antifa for their stance against IS etc.

Hope that helps....:D

Ha. So you just dismiss them for opposing your views. Nothing more.

Thanks for the offer to educate me. Think I will pass though if it’s all the same.

Ha. So you just dismiss them for opposing your views. Nothing more.

Thanks for the offer to educate me. Think I will pass though if it’s all the same.

Come on Cyril...let’s debate on Arfin, the Kurds etc eh ?

I’m even on your side here.

Re hopenothate, I’m dismissing them for their bias, nothing more nothing less....they are not balanced whatsoever.

For example, check out their latest piece on the Corbyn anti Semitic private Facebook group....sorry to bring him up, but it does highlight their stance.......Yes, they’ve called it, but even to their own member’s disgust, they’ve no intention of going further with it.

Read their comments fully,....they want greater action but Lowles is a paid stooge who daren’t oppose his paymaster.

If Lowles had the balls to go further like he does with other groups, then I’d happily hold my hand up and say fair play to them but he isn’t..

As I said...even their own members are sickened by it.

Hope that helps your understanding a bit better now on my disdain of them.

Come on Cyril...let’s debate on Arfin, the Kurds etc eh ?

I’m even on your side here.

Re hopenothate, I’m dismissing them for their bias, nothing more nothing less....they are not balanced whatsoever.

For example, check out their latest piece on the Corbyn anti Semitic private Facebook group....sorry to bring him up, but it does highlight their stance.......Yes, they’ve called it, but even to their own member’s disgust, they’ve no intention of going further with it.

Read their comments fully,....they want greater action but Lowles is a paid stooge who daren’t oppose his paymaster.

If Lowles had the balls to go further like he does with other groups, then I’d happily hold my hand up and say fair play to them but he isn’t..

As I said...even their own members are sickened by it.

Hope that helps your understanding a bit better now on my disdain of them.

I’ve just read it. I think you are utterly mental. It entirely condemns it and calls on Labour to reform.

What on earth do you want them to do beyond that? I also don’t see any comments beneath it. Must be for Facebook insiders only.

I’ve just read it. I think you are utterly mental. It entirely condemns it and calls on Labour to reform.

What on earth do you want them to do beyond that? I also don’t see any comments beneath it. Must be for Facebook insiders only.

Haha, I’m utterly mental ? Cheese, your double alias is so obvious son.

As for hopenothate......I imagine they’ve closed the comments and deleted them as there was certainly plenty from their own members earlier.

Now then, care to chat about the Kurds, Arfin etc ?

Let’s see who is crackers eh ?...:D

Oops, I forgot to say......read all the other articles in their archives...you’ll soon see their bias when they have highlighted folk on the right, even going as far as phoning their employers etc and putting their names,addresses etc in local media.

Folk on the opposite side of their views have lost countless jobs through hnh....their response to labour as I said earlier is a bit like yourself...pathetic and utterly feeble.

See the bias and difference now ?

They’re like a dog with a bone when it’s something right sided, but you obviously didn’t choose to see that did you ?

And I’m mental ?

You’re just a blinded bigot.

Bye bye.

Oops, I forgot to say......read all the other articles in their archives...you’ll soon see their bias when they have highlighted folk on the right, even going as far as phoning their employers etc and putting their names,addresses etc in local media.

Folk on the opposite side of their views have lost countless jobs through hnh....their response to labour as I said earlier is a bit like yourself...pathetic and utterly feeble.

See the bias and difference now ?

They’re like a dog with a bone when it’s something right sided, but you obviously didn’t choose to see that did you ?

And I’m mental ?

You’re just a blinded bigot.

Bye bye.

You want them to phone up Corbyn’s employees? Ok then.

If you want to take anything right or left leaning as being inadmissible due to bias then you have to accept everything far right former BNP leader Robinson says is heavily biased one way and disregard that. But clearly things you disagree with are heavily biased only.

What you are doing is the exact same as the students in the video did to Robinson. Ironic really. You call them out for it but cannot do any different yourself.

Edited by bwfcfan5

You want them to phone up Corbyn’s employees? Ok then.

If you want to take anything right or left leaning as being iadmissable due to bias then you have to accept everything far right former BNP leader Robinson says is heavily biased one way and disregard that. But clearly things you disagree with are heavily biased only.

What you are doing is the exact same as the students in the video did to Robinson. Ironic really. You call them out for it but cannot do any different yourself.

A few of Labour’s own MPs have already written to the party demanding disciplinary action and have continued to do so on a daily basis until action is taken.

Fancy a big wager on hopenothate not doing the same ?

Have I said Robinson is spot on in his views ? No....but you’re just being an argumentative patronising troll as always aren’t you nick ?

Don’t waste my time pal.

My problem with TR probably comes from being a bit of a centrist

For me he only affects the real right and left

He galvanises the right as they see him as some kind of crusader who tells the “hidden truth” and confirms the bias and views that they want to see.

He also galvanises the left / militant Muslims as they see him as some kind of enemy; nothing makes folk easier to recruit than those that feel like “their kind” are being gotten at.

So for me he’s good for nothing other than continued division on both sides. It’s only him benefitting

That's exactly where I'm at with him. The extremes have strong views on him and everyone in the middle wonders what the fuss is all about

A few of Labour’s own MPs have already written to the party demanding disciplinary action and have continued to do so on a daily basis until action is taken.

Fancy a big wager on hopenothate not doing the same ?

Have I said Robinson is spot on in his views ? No....but you’re just being an argumentative patronising troll as always aren’t you nick ?

Don’t waste my time pal.

Do you see, why what you’re doing is selective? Your dismissal of one entire side of an argument and highly selective use of information is verging on cult like.

I will listen to what anyone has to say, including Robinson. Denying him a platform is weak and only strengthens his argument. But you dismiss very easily (and often without substance) things that you don’t like what they say.

I’ve noticed this a lot recently. It’s one thing taking a view on those things. Another outright dismissing them entirely.

Do you see, why what you’re doing is selective? Your dismissal of one entire side of an argument and highly selective use of information is verging on cult like.

I will listen to what anyone has to say, including Robinson. Denying him a platform is weak and only strengthens his argument. But you dismiss very easily (and often without substance) things that you don’t like what they say.

I’ve noticed this a lot recently. It’s one thing taking a view on those things. Another outright dismissing them entirely.

Last time I’m going to engage with you now fella.....I’m going to help your typhlotic state.....research Nick Lowles from hopenothate. And I mean fully research his background........then you’ll finally understand why I’m dismissing that person.

You think Robinson is a fraud ?

Wait until you see the truth re Lowles.

Night night Cheese Jones.

• Moderators

According to sources (fenian swine) Yaxley-Lennon's 'muzzie immigrant' assailant was in fact Yousson D'our (38), a French National of Senegalese descent who had a somewhat notable career previously as a movie stuntman and extra, working with such names as Jean Reno, Samuel L Jackson, Russell Crowe and Oliver Reed - on projects such as 'Gladiator' and 'The Big Blue'...

A serious back injury sustained during a car chase scene whilst filming 'Leon' put paid to his burgeoning career and he's been on his uppers ever since - hence his willingness for a paid role in the charade staged by Robinson (5' 1"), a charade designed to make the immigrant community look menacing and beauty salon owner Tommy look 'nails'...

© Reuters, 2018.

Thats bollocks

There was no car chase in Leon

When was this article wrote Youri? If it was recently it would make the ‘stuntmans’ age approx 14-15

I dunno, it was you who first posted it...

Has anyone else seen this snowflake bollocks story about Tommy R snotting that immigrant wanker?

According to sources (fenian swine) Yaxley-Lennon's 'muzzie immigrant' assailant was in fact Yousson D'our (38), a French National of Senegalese descent who had a somewhat notable career previously as a movie stuntman and extra, working with such names as Jean Reno, Samuel L Jackson, Russell Crowe and Oliver Reed - on projects such as 'Gladiator' and 'The Big Blue'...

A serious back injury sustained during a car chase scene whilst filming 'Leon' put paid to his burgeoning career and he's been on his uppers ever since - hence his willingness for a paid role in the charade staged by Robinson (5' 1"), a charade designed to make the immigrant community look menacing and beauty salon owner Tommy look 'nails'...

© Reuters, 2018.

Load of bollocks IMO

You tell me - What was the source?

Edited by Youri McAnespie