Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Feminists V Trans

Whites man

• Site Supporter

Aye.  Madness.  I've always laughed shite like this off but now folk are getting records/sentences or put behind bars to censor them it's genuinely concerning.

have i missed something here?

they've just asked him to sit down with HER and talk about it

• Members

Something else I don't get is folk's obsession that men and women have to have separate toilets.

You don't use different toilets at home so why do we have to everywhere else.

Seat sniffing is far more prevalent than we all thought - CCTV from public transport has shown us this.

Just come straight out with it mate. None of us will be shocked.

have i missed something here?

they've just asked him to sit down with HER and talk about it

See now I'm confused, where's the woman in all this?

If a man wants me to call him Cheryl, I'll play along, why not?  But don't expect me to believe she's a woman; the state have no business interfering.  Hate crime . . . bollocks!

The highlighted bit was a reference to the Nazi pug fella and some other things that have been going on recently around censoring free speech.

Quite like that he's just said "she's attention seeking".. possibly true ?

Possibly?!

That he self-identifies as a 'hate crime ambassador' who is making such an issue of this and wants everyone else to indulge in his fantasy to the point of reporting it to the law says it all really.  "Ooh look at me I'm a Lady"

Snoop nails it - too much liberal pandering.  Not healthy I tell thee

Edited by madthatter

If a bloke wants to put on some lipstick and wear a dress then it's his business. If you refer to him as a him then you need to learn some manners.

Don't disagree and have said as much.  But, if I referred to him as male, as in the case discussed here, and it was then drawn out to the level it has been I'd feel, rightfully, fcuked off.  My issue is that the law have got involved and some self-important prick equates it to a hate crime.

hate crime = openly admitting to, and inciting,  wanting to blow up infidels; or gassing all blacks, whites, browns, jews etc

Hate crime doesn't  = being a bit rude, by accident, and then refusing to apologise for it.

Out of interest, what shade do you prefer?

Edited by madthatter

Don't disagree and have said as much. But, if I referred to him as male, as in the case discussed here, and it was then drawn out to the level it has been I'd feel, rightfully, fcuked off. My issue is that the law have got involved and some self-important prick equates it to a hate crime.

hate crime = openly admitting to, and inciting, wanting to blow up infidels; or gassing all blacks, whites, browns, jews etc

Hate crime doesn't = being a bit rude, by accident, and then refusing to apologise for it.

Out of interest, what shade do you prefer?

Take out the qualifying "by accident" and I would agree with that.

Al these different terms for trans people, which one applies to Bugs Bunny when he cross dressed to fool Elmer Fudd?

• Site Supporter

My first class at the school I worked at, had a lad stood up. Said " can you sit down young man".. problem was.. it was a girl, more boyish than most 14 year olds.

She just laughed it off..

This councillor should have just done the same.

If this went to court it would be interesting because she is a he..so the older (harkin?) Isnt wrong..

"...a bloke just clearly dressed as a woman."

And there you get into an interesting area. What does "dressed as a woman" mean? I dress mainly in trousers (and I have to for work) so does that make me a bloke wannabe? I've always wondered what's involved in the living as a woman for 2 years that a man has to do before gender reassignment - maybe it means that men have to talk over you for 2 years.

"...a bloke just clearly dressed as a woman."

And there you get into an interesting area. What does "dressed as a woman" mean? I dress mainly in trousers (and I have to for work) so does that make me a bloke wannabe? I've always wondered what's involved in the living as a woman for 2 years that a man has to do before gender reassignment - maybe it means that men have to talk over you for 2 years.

Sexist pig :) 

Birkenstocks

Watched a film this afternoon that had Jane Birkin in.

My wife said ‘do you know what she’s famous for’?

‘Panting whilst having sex on a record’ I said.

‘No, a handbag’ she said.

We really are different.

Edited by Boby Brno