Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Grooming Gangs Report

gonzo

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Of course not. He jumped on a bandwagon because he saw an opportunity to monetise his Racism, then almost collapsed the trials of those he claimed to want convicted. He's an absolute fucking charlatan, yet people like you still fall for it.

Racism? Calling out asian grooming gangs raping British kids is Racist ... fuck off 

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

He only targets asian communities.

Unless you can point us in the direction of one of his undercover reports where he exposes white gangs.

But this shouldn’t be about him.

This is about authorities not doing their jobs. It’s fucking appalling 

Exactly this. I only pointed out what he said years ago. That's all.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Unless you can point us in the direction of one of his undercover reports where he exposes white gangs. 

He didn't go after the white nonces as they are his mates.

Anyone white, black, brown or fucking sky blue pink with yellow dots on who nonces kids wants stringing up by their nethers outside the Tower of London

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

He didn't go after the white nonces as they are his mates.

Anyone white, black, brown or fucking sky blue pink with yellow dots on who nonces kids wants stringing up by their nethers outside the Tower of London

Competition is it?

Why can't folk on here accept he was right? 

13 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Explain why he deflects from it?

From my point of view he exposed me and others to this. It wasn't on the news. Massive cover up. Shame kids then and years further forward have suffered because of it.

Because it’s all about him

Nothing else 

Tommy Robinson

We don’t need him to tell us about it

We know

Fuck him

Just now, wanderer1984 said:

Competition is it?

Why can't folk on here accept he was right? 

Was he right that Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs existed? Yes.

Was he highlighting things that were unknown to those who needed to know? No.

Did him and his mates need to yomp through every town where the authorities had made arrests causing more unrest than needed? No.

4 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Exactly ... he exposed asian grooming gangs. It shouldn't matter what ethnicity they are. So what if they're aisan. He's done a good job no? It was exposed by him. Give him credit for being right.

Just now, wanderer1984 said:

Exactly ... he exposed asian grooming gangs. It shouldn't matter what ethnicity they are. So what if they're aisan. He's done a good job no? It was exposed by him. Give him credit for being right.

He didn't expose them though, the police, CPS and social services had already done that. Much much later than they should have done but they didn't need his input

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, wanderer1984 said:

He didn't "expose" anything, you gullible fool. What exactly do you think he did?

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

He did though. It was wide known knowledge before it came on the news.

Silly twat.

Go on. Explain what he did to "expose" these predators to the authorities...

12 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Can you not say then?

Google it. You'll find all your answers  👍🏻

Not surprised you're one to rise up for the so called minorities. You should be ashamed.

Also .. answer my question.

Why is it racism calling out asian grooming gangs that are raping white British children?

Edited by wanderer1984

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Google it. You'll find all your answers  👍🏻

Not surprised you're one to rise up for the so called minorities. You should be ashamed.

Not "rising up" for anyone. I hope they all rot.

I have googled, and can't find anything that details Tommy Robinson's supposed journalistic prowess, or how he went about uncovering these paedophile gangs that were being ignored by the authorities. Show me what I'm missing. You brought him up.

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Not "rising up" for anyone. I hope they all rot.

I have googled, and can't find anything that details Tommy Robinson's supposed journalistic prowess, or how he went about uncovering these paedophile gangs that were being ignored by the authorities. Show me what I'm missing. You brought him up.

I brought him up because he brought it to my and many others attention.

Something you can't deny.

Why is it racism?

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

I brought him up because he brought it to my and many others attention.

Something you can't deny.

Why is it racism?

So you didn't know about these gangs until "Tommy" brought it to your attention because you're ignorant. Maybe start reading the news instead of relying on grifters to draw things to your attention when it suits their own interests?

3 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Look up Nazir Afzal he did far more for the girls than SYL, and was doing so before the coke addled grifter made his first video on the matter.

I'm not denying that. All I'm saying is to most he was the one that made it know to others and was persistent to let it know.

It's been ignored to this day.