Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Grooming Gangs Report

gonzo

• Members
17 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Agree with your first paragraph about the police/authorities although I think incompetence should also be thrown in there as being scared of being called racist isn’t the full story imo

Your second paragraph? I’m reading folks posts a different way as in challenging why Robinson only highlights Pakistanis and jumps on that single bandwagon rather than the whole noncery bandwagon. Unless I’ve missed that as I don’t tend to read what he has to say

Neither do I but am always in favour of someone speaking out to highlight stuff from the other side. A melange of so called 'activists' (read apparatchiks) do so it's always reassuring to learn that someone with a patriotic bent does now and again (cue a Samuel Johnson quote from real scoundrels).

The "Robinson only highlights Pakistanis" bit was not my intention at all. Examine the track record of some of the 'deflectors/defenders' and there's a very clear trend. All of it tacit support for those who would behead them in a New York second if the planets aligned.

10 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Neither do I but am always in favour of someone speaking out to highlight stuff from the other side. A melange of so called 'activists' (read apparatchiks) do so it's always reassuring to learn that someone with a patriotic bent does now and again (cue a Samuel Johnson quote from real scoundrels).

The "Robinson only highlights Pakistanis" bit was not my intention at all. Examine the track record of some of the 'deflectors/defenders' and there's a very clear trend. All of it tacit support for those who would behead them in a New York second if the planets aligned.

No problem with someone speaking out. He shouldn’t try to take the credit of being the one to expose it when it clearly wasn’t him. Didn’t think your post was saying that Robinson highlights only Pakistanis by the way. That’s my view. That’s my take on it all. Simple as that. We agree on some things and disagree on others. I’ll leave it there pal

I get why folk like Tommy Robinson exist. And hes right in a lot of what he says if you take is shouty aggressive style and persona away from it.

Hes the product of divided population because of issues across every town and city that have been allowed to manifest and snowball without any form of opposition. 

However by the time its got his time to shine its too late and he has the opposite effect. He divides things more to point of no return. People dont like its when they realise theyve had the piss taken out of them.

Divisive politics and ideologies only gets you far though. Same the other way too btw.

The answer is always in the middle. Tommy boy just makes one side close ranks and the other hate even more.

The monster has already been created. Tommy feeds off that monster and just makes it grow.

Edited by gonzo

• Members
6 hours ago, Spider said:

Some expats form scooter gangs in foreign countries

It doesn’t mean that ALL expats ride scooters.

Very intuitive for you matey. Keep up the good work.

Scooter 'gangs' :lol: Fucking love it. 

On 18/01/2024 at 07:21, gonzo said:

I get why folk like Tommy Robinson exist. And hes right in a lot of what he says if you take is shouty aggressive style and persona away from it.

Hes the product of divided population because of issues across every town and city that have been allowed to manifest and snowball without any form of opposition. 

However by the time its got his time to shine its too late and he has the opposite effect. He divides things more to point of no return. People dont like its when they realise theyve had the piss taken out of them.

Divisive politics and ideologies only gets you far though. Same the other way too btw.

The answer is always in the middle. Tommy boy just makes one side close ranks and the other hate even more.

The monster has already been created. Tommy feeds off that monster and just makes it grow.

He definitely isn’t 👍 He spouts absolute shite and misconceptions most of the time.

And reading back I agree with a lot of what you’ve said about the importance of seeing the cultural factors at play in the grooming scandal.

32 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

He definitely isn’t 👍 He spouts absolute shite and misconceptions most of the time.

His stuff about the Quran was pretty bang on tbf. Have a read of the books he did with the other fella. With an open mind of course.

Not everything is black and white.

He speaks of hate filled radicalisation in mosques and schools across the country, which is true.

He also speaks of the establishment being shit scared to tackle such issues along with grooming gangs, which is also true.

He speaks of young people being indoctrinated in to terrorism and the massive issue in prisons, which is all true.

Not many misconceptions there and we haven't even scratched the surface.

Hes a shouty bell and goes it all the wrong way, but those issues are there, as uncomfortable as that may seem to you.

10 hours ago, gonzo said:

His stuff about the Quran was pretty bang on tbf. Have a read of the books he did with the other fella. With an open mind of course.

Not everything is black and white.

He speaks of hate filled radicalisation in mosques and schools across the country, which is true.

He also speaks of the establishment being shit scared to tackle such issues along with grooming gangs, which is also true.

He speaks of young people being indoctrinated in to terrorism and the massive issue in prisons, which is all true.

Not many misconceptions there and we haven't even scratched the surface.

Hes a shouty bell and goes it all the wrong way, but those issues are there, as uncomfortable as that may seem to you.

I’ll check it out.

I’ve watched a lot of his stuff, his speech at Oxford Uni was interesting and you can see his views come from lived experience. 

I don’t deny there are huge issues within certain sectors of the Islamic community. I’ve seen it first hand through my job. Proper backwards attitudes to gay people and oppression of normal feelings. Had a Muslim colleague who became a good pal, went to Pakistan twice together through work. She lost her husband in a tragic accident and was told how to grieve by elements in her community. She still is 8 years later.

I’m going off on tangents. Always looked at Tommy with an open mind, as I do with others. He doesn’t speak the truth. He is only focused on Islam and immigration, and although he’d deny it, he tars them all with the same brush. 

Imagine someone starting a similar campaign against all the backwards things white people do. It would be a very odd thing to do and full of generalisations. Most of what Tommy says lacks any context whatsoever. It’s actually his shouty attitude and debating skills that have got his shite as far as it has.

12 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I’ll check it out.

I’ve watched a lot of his stuff, his speech at Oxford Uni was interesting and you can see his views come from lived experience. 

I don’t deny there are huge issues within certain sectors of the Islamic community. I’ve seen it first hand through my job. Proper backwards attitudes to gay people and oppression of normal feelings. Had a Muslim colleague who became a good pal, went to Pakistan twice together through work. She lost her husband in a tragic accident and was told how to grieve by elements in her community. She still is 8 years later.

I’m going off on tangents. Always looked at Tommy with an open mind, as I do with others. He doesn’t speak the truth. He is only focused on Islam and immigration, and although he’d deny it, he tars them all with the same brush. 

Imagine someone starting a similar campaign against all the backwards things white people do. It would be a very odd thing to do and full of generalisations. Most of what Tommy says lacks any context whatsoever. It’s actually his shouty attitude and debating skills that have got his shite as far as it has.

“You can see his views come From lived experience”

”he doesn’t speak the truth” 

Are you saying it was all a dream? 

10 minutes ago, royal white said:

“You can see his views come From lived experience”

”he doesn’t speak the truth” 

Are you saying it was all a dream? 

Always up for a good discussion aren’t ya 😂

Lived experience doesn’t mean it’s everyone else’s truth. 

Do carry on though

21 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Always up for a good discussion aren’t ya 😂

Lived experience doesn’t mean it’s everyone else’s truth. 

Do carry on though

So his lies were interesting? 

How odd. Any in particular or just all of them? 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Oh quick, somebody post how many white pedophiles there are.

Surely yet again the question is why the police just shrug it off and don't want anything to do with it 

Nonces gonna nonce 

If it's known about it should be stopped

Same old story, regardless of race or colour

29 minutes ago, Zico said:

Surely yet again the question is why the police just shrug it off and don't want anything to do with it 

Nonces gonna nonce 

The answer is staring you right in the face. Its absolutely everything to do with race...In these incidents and cover-ups. Again why do we have to bring in other areas of society? Lets focus on this one.

These arent lone wolves on internet chat rooms or weirdos getting in with familes to steam in to their kids.

This is a full blown operation that ends up with girls being sold and pimped out and cunts driving from all-over to use them.

Ask yourself why the authorities didnt want to investigate and why it was easier for them to turn a blind eye?

Im not making all this up, its literally just been exposed ffs.

Edited by gonzo

12 minutes ago, gonzo said:

The answer is staring you right in the face. Its absolutely everything to do with race...In these incidents and cover-ups. Again why do we have to bring in other areas of society? Lets focus on this one.

These arent lone wolves on internet chat rooms or weirdos getting in with familes to steam in to their kids.

This is a full blown operation that ends up with girls being sold and pimped out and cunts driving from all-over to use them.

Ask yourself why the authorities didnt want to investigate and why it was easier for them to turn a blind eye?

I’d say it’s race and religion issue. 

10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’d say it’s race and religion issue. 

Of course it is.

Hordes of Pakistani Muslim gangs targeting and abusing young English white girls without fear of reprisal being covered up and not investigated properly?

Aye the authorities were scared of being refused kebabs after a night out.

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Aye, I know 

Get fucking into them 

No matter who they are 

There should be no excuses 

• Site Supporter

Society in general has made it harder to accuse a non-white person of something than it is to accuse a white person of the same thing simply because of the danger of the race card being played against you. Would you say anything at all on just a suspicion? Doubtful. But any case needing investigation must start firstly with a suspicion.

• Members
3 hours ago, Zico said:

Nonces gonna nonce 

I would dispute this. The authorities were far more afraid of being labelled 'racists' by the woke brigade instead of saving/rescuing young white girls who were given drink or drugs to lessen resistance then passed around like cheap meat.

All about race and religion. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I would dispute this. The authorities were far more afraid of being labelled 'racists' by the woke brigade instead of saving/rescuing young white girls who were given drink or drugs to lessen resistance then passed around like cheap meat.

All about race and religion. 

there always seems to be a reason why folk are too afraid to do anything, or do, but are snubbed and not listened to

in this case, it was about race

in others it was positions of power

and in others power and religion