Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who`s stopping in Porto?

M46

• Moderators
booked hotel (diff hotel to yours) for 9 in porto, we will out and about wednesday night, think after the match thurs we will stay in Guimares as long as the bars are open then taxi back to porto.

That was my plan.

• Moderators
looks like a coachload of bolton and 10,000 jocks then!

I don't think so! As you can see here:

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Co...Up/0,,5,00.html

anyone who applied for a Rangers ticket before their deadline got one and their inclusive packages are still on sale (look at those prices!!!). I think we are going to outnumber the sad, deluded soap dodging Tennents swilling English wannbees 2 to 1.

• Site Supporter

in Porto wed to Sat.12 of us.

staying in Guimares after the match for the atmosphere sounds a good idea.

Think we will take more than we took to Bulgaria.Everyone I know seems to be going.Will be hard pushed to get a better night than Sunny Beach after Plovdiv game though.

in Porto wed to Sat.12 of us.

staying in Guimares after the match for the atmosphere sounds a good idea.

Think we will take more than we took to Bulgaria.Everyone I know seems to be going.Will be hard pushed to get a better night than Sunny Beach after Plovdiv game though.

Really?

I thought The night before the Plovdiv game was better than afterwards.

But the first night had that "just arrived on holiday" feel to it plus the nervous anticipation of our first away game in Europe.

After the game, we were going back to somewhere we all already knew, no novelty value etc.

iiam stopping in porto from tues fly back friday.

looking at catching the 10-55 train from porto to guimaraes arriving there at 11-55.

if anybody has any better ideas please post on here.

not sure about getting back from guimaraes after match either taxi straight away or a few beers then a taxi later.

bring on the superbock.

As I've said on another thread, there will be 11 of us staying in Porto on Wednesday night & the Ribeira area sounds as though it's good place to head (lots of bars & good nightlife) so that's where we'll be.

We're staying in Guimaraes, after the match, on Thursday.

I expect the atmosphere before, during & after the match to be amazing.

But the first night had that "just arrived on holiday" feel to it plus the nervous anticipation of our first away game in Europe.

After the game, we were going back to somewhere we all already knew, no novelty value etc.

I agree, Wednesday night was shit hot, around 02.00 am Friday morning Sunny beech was dead.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.