Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Boro game at Home

Guest YW

got 2 tickets and can't go on 3 May 8Pm when it's been re-arranged. They are comp tickets which I paid ??20 each for and want what I paid for them-no less no more. In the West Stand Upper. Will post them.

PM me if you want them

• Site Supporter
Hang on Comp tickets that cost ??20 each.  Contradiction in terms surely.

Yorkshireman on the make. Picked him in one. Short arms, long pockets.

Which kn??b would pay ??20 for a ticket which cost someone a penny short of 1p ?

It may have been you YW but, if my judgement of just about every Yorkshireman I've ever met is correct, I doubt it.

So, you're trying to make a few quid out of a fellow Bolton fan? Sell them for what you got them for - Nill, zip, f??ck all, nada, zero. . . anyone think of any other ways of saying Jack Sh??t?

I bought them off a guy from the rivals.net site, his wife's work get comp tickets and they are city fans and didn't wanna go so I bought them for ??20 each (cheaper than buying tickets from the club) for me and our kid to go on 28th Dec (xmas period) as it was his bday but it was cancelled, can't make midweek games and offering 2 people the chance to have the tickets cheaper than buying some from the club, I'm only asking what I paid to get my money back so stop fooking whinging.

• Site Supporter
I bought them off a guy from the rivals.net site, his wife's work get comp tickets and they are city fans and didn't wanna go so I bought them for ??20 each (cheaper than buying tickets from the club) for me and our kid to go on 28th Dec (xmas period) as it was his bday but it was cancelled, can't make midweek games and offering 2 people the chance to have the tickets cheaper than buying some from the club, I'm only asking what I paid to get my money back so stop fooking whinging.

So take them back to the ticket office and tell them you bought them for the boxing day fixture but now can't use them.

So take them back to the ticket office and tell them you bought them for the boxing day fixture but now can't use them.

The club won't give a refund because the tickets will have "COMPLIMENTARY" written all over them.

• Site Supporter

The club won't give a refund because the tickets will have "COMPLIMENTARY" written all over them.

No sh??t. :D

he has some tickets that he is selling cheaper than people could get them from elsewhere.

a plausible story how he got them and he wants to make his money back

what is the problem ?

oh i know he lives in yorkshire.

there is a world outside those hills 'n' mills you know. ](*,)

he has some tickets that he is selling cheaper than people could get them from elsewhere.

what is the problem ?

someone with a brain cheers big man

Boro is a category A game and adult tickets are ??36 west/east upper, ??33 for west/east lower and ??28 North and South Stand.

I'm selling ??36 tickets for ??20 or still saving someone ??8 per ticket if they were to go behind the goals.

Not rocket science! ](*,) ](*,)

• Site Supporter

what is the problem ?

Strange, I too have a plausible story about how I get match tickets.

My story is this: Every season I pay just short of ??1k for a family S/T. Unfortunately, my work means some seasons I miss quite a few home games. Do I sell the unused ticket? No, I give it to a friend. I decide that, ok, I've paid for it but such is life, I made a loss with this particular game.

what is the problem ?

My story is this: Every season I pay just short of ??1k for a family S/T. Unfortunately, my work means some seasons I miss quite a few home games. Do I sell the unused ticket? No, I give it to a friend. I decide that, ok, I've paid for it but such is life, I made a loss with this particular game.

and that's your choice sunshine! :-({|=

what is the problem ?

so if you miss "quite a few home games" financially is it worth you having a season ticket if you miss all these games? :-$

• Site Supporter

what is the problem ?

so if you miss "quite a few home games" financially is it worth you having a season ticket if you miss all these games? :-$

Probably not but holding the S/T means I get to attend all the other games with my family. If I just got them the One Adult- Two Kids S/T I could end up anywhere.

On second thoughts . . . :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.