Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stelios Meets Natasha

Guest Natasha

Guest Natasha

Want to know my pet hate? The thing that makes me most angry? Able-bodied people that park in disabled parking spaces. Forget murderers and bank robbers, the perfectly healthy people who park in the yellow bays are the lowest of the low. I???d rather date a serial killer than one of these low lifes.

The place it bugs me the most is the gym. You???ll see these lazy scumbags park in the disabled spots just to get 10 yards nearer the front door and then spend an hour on the treadmill!! It just doesn???t make sense.

Last night I arrived at the Next Generation gym in Chorley to find a big fat black BMW parked in the first disabled spot. I instantly knew it wasn???t owned by a disabled person because they are not disabled friendly cars, plus there was no orange badge in the windscreen.

I got out of my car to get my tennis rackets out of the boot when I spied a little bloke walking towards the BMW holding a huge sports bag. This was my chance. I strode over to the BMW driver and just as he was climbing into the car I shouted ???oi mate, you don???t look disabled to me???. At that point Stelios turned round to see who was shouting at him.

Although it was a surprise to see the little Greek winger I didn???t let on I knew who he was and treated him like any other scumbag who parks in the yellow bays. The stupid get tried to defend his actions by saying he was Greek and didn???t understand the 4 foot bright yellow picture of a man in a wheelchair painted on the floor. I told him if I caught him parking there again I???d have the manager of the gym clamp his car. As I turned and walked towards the gym I did hear him mutter a ???sorry??? but he shouldn???t have been there in the first place.

This is just another case of over-paid footballers thinking they own the world and can do as they please. Unfortunately most people just sit back and let them get on with it which just makes matters worse. In future please follow my example and make a point of embarrassing these people as much as you can. I am also writing a letter to Phil Gartside to highlight the importance of Stelios setting an example in the future.

*Please note this incident happened 3 weeks ago. I will post my letter of complaint to Phil Gartside and his subsequent reply when I get chance later today.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nat, i actually agree with you, 8-[ 8-[ although i think the line 'id rather date a serial killer' is a bit extreme!!

So, having never seen him close up- 'how far away is he',

can i just ask- is he short enough for me to rest my vodka and coke on his head??

Guest Natasha
Nat, i actually agree with you,  8-[  8-[  although  i think the  line 'id rather date a serial killer' is a bit extreme!!

can i just ask- is he short enough for me to rest my vodka and coke on his head??

Put it this way, I???m 5???10?????? and he was talking to my breasts. Just like most men I guess.

Guest Natasha

If I bore you don???t read my posts, it???s hardly rocket science. I suspect if every boring poster was banned there???d be about as much activity as inside your y-fronts.

Want to know my pet hate? The thing that makes me most angry? Able-bodied people that park in disabled parking spaces. Forget murderers and bank robbers, the perfectly healthy people who park in the yellow bays are the lowest of the low. I???d rather date a serial killer than one of these low lifes.

The place it bugs me the most is the gym. You???ll see these lazy scumbags park in the disabled spots just to get 10 yards nearer the front door and then spend an hour on the treadmill!! It just doesn???t make sense.

Last night I arrived at the Next Generation gym in Chorley to find a big fat black BMW parked in the first disabled spot. I instantly knew it wasn???t owned by a disabled person because they are not disabled friendly cars, plus there was no orange badge in the windscreen.  

I got out of my car to get my tennis rackets out of the boot when I spied a little bloke walking towards the BMW holding a huge sports bag. This was my chance. I strode over to the BMW driver and just as he was climbing into the car I shouted ???oi mate, you don???t look disabled to me???. At that point Stelios turned round to see who was shouting at him.

Although it was a surprise to see the little Greek winger I didn???t let on I knew who he was and treated him like any other scumbag who parks in the yellow bays. The stupid get tried to defend his actions by saying he was Greek and didn???t understand the 4 foot bright yellow picture of a man in a wheelchair painted on the floor. I told him if I caught him parking there again I???d have the manager of the gym clamp his car. As I turned and walked towards the gym I did hear him mutter a ???sorry??? but he shouldn???t have been there in the first place.

This is just another case of over-paid footballers thinking they own the world and can do as they please. Unfortunately most people just sit back and let them get on with it which just makes matters worse. In future please follow my example and make a point of embarrassing these people as much as you can. I am also writing a letter to Phil Gartside to highlight the importance of Stelios setting an example in the future.

*Please note this incident happened 3 weeks ago. I will post my letter of complaint to Phil Gartside and his subsequent reply when I get chance later today.

How ironic! Mate of mine works weeknights at the Next Gen, and had Stelios been anywhere near the vicinity last night, no doubt he would have told me.

Someone???s lieing again just to get attention. No doubt in my mind that you???re some unemployed Bucket-shaker for example, that lives off trying to wind people up on websites.

stelios is disabled

well he's bald

same thing right

ooooh Zico youre letting yourself in for some abuse now fron the shiny scalp gang. 8-[ ,

thought we'd agreed ages ago that bald is better than toupees???

Guest Natasha
How ironic! Mate of mine works weeknights at the Next Gen, and had Stelios been anywhere near the vicinity last night, no doubt he would have told me.

Someone???s lieing again just to get attention. No doubt in my mind that you???re some unemployed Bucket-shaker for example, that lives off trying to wind people up on websites.

Firstly, I said it happened 3 weeks ago, not last night.

Secondly, if you DID know someone who worked at Next Generation in Chorley you???d know that is where the BWFC players do their gym work. During the season they are there every week and even in the Summer you still see one or two with their families. Like Stelios.

Nat, i actually agree with you,  8-[  8-[  although  i think the  line 'id rather date a serial killer' is a bit extreme!!

More importantly, can he breathe through his ears? O:)

Firstly, I said it happened 3 weeks ago, not last night.

Secondly, if you DID know someone who worked at Next Generation in Chorley you???d know that is where the BWFC players do their gym work. During the season they are there every week and even in the Summer you still see one or two with their families. Like Stelios.

If so, why post ???last night??? and then change your post by adding ???please note, this happened 3 weeks ago????

Secondly, I am well aware of the fact that the Next Gen is in association with BWFC, as my mate often speaks to several players, Stelios included, and assists them with equipment.

You are one very weird bint, if you honestly get a kick out of posting shite like this.

Guest Natasha
If so, why post ???last night??? and then change your post by adding ???please note, this happened 3 weeks ago????

Secondly, I am well aware of the fact that the Next Gen is in association with BWFC, as my mate often speaks to several players, Stelios included, and assists them with equipment.

You are one very weird bint, if you honestly get a kick out of posting shite like this.

I origianlly posted this on 606 the day after it happened. Understand?

Let's say you're telling the truth and your "mate" does work at Next Generation - how would he know about an altercation in the car park? Is he the car park attendant?

I don't get a kick out of posting "this shite", I just hate lazy celebs who think they are above rules and laws.

Put it this way, I???m 5???10?????? and he was talking to my breasts. Just like most men I guess.

The only thing that interested me in this thread.

I'd like to know if your tits are worth talking to.

Please provide photographic evidence to supplement your claim.

I origianlly posted this on 606 the day after it happened. Understand?

Let's say you're telling the truth and your "mate" does work at Next Generation - how would he know about an altercation in the car park? Is he the car park attendant?

I don't get a kick out of posting "this shite", I just hate lazy celebs who think they are above rules and laws.

Didn't say anything about him knowing about a car parking incident did I?

Just said he talks to players, and I'd have known about it had this been 'last night.' Not that I at all believe you in the slightest. Loser.

Guest Natasha
The only thing that interested me in this thread.

I'd like to know if your tits are worth talking to.

Please provide photographic evidence to supplement your claim.

They???re too good to waste on this thread, they deserve a thread of their own :D

Guest Natasha

I feel too many of you are missing the point of this post.

While I like your sense of humour guys, this is a serious issue. No one, whether they be footballers, traffic wardens or cheese packers should be parking in the disabled bays at gyms, supermarkets and shopping malls.

Just the other night at Asda in Leyland, some chav pulled up in his Clio with an exhaust the size of an elephant and parked in the only disabled spot left. A sharp word in his ear and he was looking for another parking spot. If we all did this the disabled would have an easier life.

They have an easy life anyway

Getting paid a fortune for having a slight limp probably caused by slipping on a banana skin at work

A free car with extended pedals

Orthapedic shoes

Electric wheel buggys you can ride over peoples feet

I could go on

FCUK ME , YOU ARE BORING .  

TRAF , HAPPY , FCUK HER OFF WILT .

WC - sorry but I dont agree with you on this one. The threads Natasha / Mrs Respectable has made in the last two days has generated a lot of posts and interest that is different from the norm of slagging of BWFC / Reebok Stadium etc etc.

As for this thread:

People who park in disabled spaces who are not disabled are scum but...

...it totally pisses me off the number of disabled spaces in car parks these days and for most of the time they are empty.

They should double up for use by birds with big tits :D

If I bore you don???t read my posts, it???s hardly rocket science. I suspect if every boring poster was banned there???d be about as much activity as inside your y-fronts.

She`s not wrong there Crampo. :D

I happened to stumble across this post on the BBC boards about a month back. Its very sad that anyone would copy and paste msgs weeks after posting them elsewhere, just to get a rise.

Lets all just ignore her and hopefully in time she'll be gone!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.