Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Borg crocked.

fishbulb

• Moderators
So what. As long as he is fit by August.

bit harsh

feel sorry for the lad

after a frustrating first season I reckon he must've been really looking forward to showing what he can do at the world cup and then this happens

poor b??stard

It was a bit harsh I suppose. I wanted him to do well but my main concern is Bolton Wanderers, footballwise.

gutted for him. think he deserved better than half a match. was looking forward to him having a cracking tournament and coming back to the Reebok on-song and raring to make a go of it in a white shirt.

or possibly bagging a few goals, so that he would be worth some resell value if Allardyce has decided he no longer fits in with our plans. If we want to get rid now, it'll be on a free I would imagine

• Moderators
It was a bit harsh I suppose. I wanted him to do well but my main concern is Bolton Wanderers, footballwise.

me too, and I think a good world cup for him could've meant a brighter bolton future

still, he could return for the knockout stages so he may just get a chance yet

Defo out of the group stages, poor lad. His already sh!te season is getting worse...

Mexico striker Jared Borgetti has been ruled out of his country's final two group games after picking up a hamstring injury.

The 32-year-old was forced off minutes into the second half of El Tricolores' 3-1 win over Iran and will play no further part in their Group D campaign.

Borgetti will be out for at least a week with the injury but Mexico coach Ricardo Lavolpe will be hoping the country's record goalscorer can return should they reach the knock-out stages.

"After evaluation this morning, he will not play any of the group games, but hopefully he will be back after then," Mexico team doctor Jose Luis Serrano said.

"We have to evaluate the healing process closely because there's the risk that the injury becomes worse."

Mexico face Angola on Friday in Hannover before travelling to Gelsenkirchen to face Portugal in their final group game on June 21

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.