Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

For Those Who Went To Besiktas

• Moderators
yer and thats all they are .....memories you northern mugs!

palermo next stop for all us hammers 8)

enjoy watching a proper football team represent this country !! :p

At no point during our European Tour (4 aways, top that!), did I think we were representing this country. Only a WHU fan would think that way.

And you are going to get stabbed up the arse :p

You can but try slapping someone on a moped who slashes your arse on the way past.

My mate who's a manyoo fan has been all over europe following united and he reckons th'eyeties are the worst fans for violence going!

went to watch em play Juve and 2 of his mates were slashed by stanley knives from wop scrotes on the back of mopeds!

Good stuff.

I've yet to hear louder support that that night, impressive it was.

What wasn't impressive was wandering around with missus Loft looking for you lot in the pissing rain.

you found us, what more do you want ;)

better than Smiley wandering round for hours in the dead of night looking for a kebab only to return with a cheese pastie :rofl:

Some memories of the atmosphere :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJaXDWbv4H4...ted&search=

and me favourite - really gets going after about 40 seconds ! reminds of the Reebok....not

Didn't go to Istanbul but went to Marseille. I thought the atmosphere in Marseille was good but that sounded a tad better. Can anybody who went to both say which was best?

• Members
careful not to slap the scooter though - Bolty'll be on ya like a ton of bricks

Not much hope of that Satan. Those mockney retards haven't even progressed to 'horse drawn' yet. Still pushing barrows around on wooden wheels the backward tw@ts. A scooter may as well be a starship as far as they are concerned. They'd run away from the new fangled machines (I'll bet you a quid the idiots response is a long version of the word 'mugs').

Oi Carlos. Mopeds? Watch it pal (acceptable insults are hairdryers and popcorn machines).

• Moderators
MMMMMMMUUUUUUGGGGGGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

anyway will let you all know what the beer is like :drinks: ....no trips for you tramps this year ...shame :(

went to bulgaria last year

i'll go to upton park for my fill of beggars and throwbacks this year

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.