Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bungs are we implicated?

jazza

Utterly manipulative drivell.

From a legal and strictly logical viewpoint, nothing in that film constituted a proof of guilt for any team, other than perhaps Chelsea and Liverpool, however in those cases the level of entrapment would limit it to the logical side.

It was full of pathetic allusions and attempts to characterise people. They didn't have a single thing on Phil, so they tried to make him out as the bad guy for lying to the fans, created a bad image and then tried to make an innocent transfer negotiation look like dodgy dealing.

And yes, considering we were the only team they went for, I think we need better lawyers.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a lot of hearsay and conjecture to be fair.

I want to hear Sam talk to the fans before I make any rash judgements but it sure doesn't look good....

You`ve already made one.

What an absolute nightmare!

I'm shocked, can't figure out what to feel!

(posted elsewhere)

When they were due to meet that manager in that hotel, with all the money laid on the bed. No names where mentioned, but they kept showing the silhouette of a stadium at night. I think that stadium belonged to the manager they were talking about - but I couldn't work out who's stadium it was. DEFINITELY NOT the Reebok. Anyone else notice this?

One of the agents said "Sam like a deal"

And so do 19 other Premier league managers!!

And that sh*t scouse b*stard Nolan scored as well!! :yahoo:

Kent white you need to get out more often!

I bet the BBC are pi**ed off they spent 9 months putting that together and came up with fcuk all.

Sam likes a deal.

Thats like saying Brixton likes blue shirts. :D

BBC 10 o'clock News is laying another few layers of sh1t on Big Sam.

NOT GOOD.

much s i'd like to defend it...we r fucked! this sort of mud sticks! no one likes us and we are the whipping boys. sunk by a managers son who more than likely had his career created by his dad.

Speedo for manager anyone? a, n, other oligarth for chairman?

Edited by Big_Girl_Oral_Explosion

(posted elsewhere)

When they were due to meet that manager in that hotel, with all the money laid on the bed. No names where mentioned, but they kept showing the silhouette of a stadium at night. I think that stadium belonged to the manager they were talking about - but I couldn't work out who's stadium it was. DEFINITELY NOT the Reebok. Anyone else notice this?

the player supposedly involved in this deal was a black fella wering red!

that narrows it down a bit!

the player supposedly involved in this deal was a black fella wering red!

that narrows it down a bit!

At first I thought it would be that John Obi Wan Kenobi at MUFC / Chelsea.

But I doubt Alex or Jose would meet someone in a hotel.

Got to be an "old school" English manager in my mind.

Not good. I thought, OK we are on first, just a quick mention in the first few minutes, but Oh no a f*cking full hour on Bolton!

This wont go away for some time. If anyone thinks this isn't serious then think again.

Anyway can anyone bung me a few quid, im skint!

One of the agents said "Sam like a deal"

And so do 19 other Premier league managers!!

And that sh*t scouse b*stard Nolan scored as well!! :yahoo:

Kent white you need to get out more often!

Surely you agree that this programme has major implications for the club?

Like I've said, I want to hear what Sam has to say before I jump to any conclusions. The programme WAS a nightmare. Dragged the clubs name through the mud.

All hail Natasha. The only Bolton fan who is truly ITK. DOUBLE FACT.

Mixu, stop being so thick.

If you didn't know that Sam and Redknapp were the two managers involved you need to come out from under your rock once in a while.

Basically some dodgy agents have named Sam - other managers too - but the BBC have shown them naming only Sam.

If that's all they got, and I were Sam, I'd have the BBC in court asap.

The more I reflect on this the more amazed I am that they have broadcast it, it's a blatant character assassination. Nothing concrete, nothing even remotely like evidence, from what was broadcast. Just hearsay.

Of course its serious, but the BBC or the FA inquiry are going to have to come up with more than a couple of bragging agents to prove any wrong doing.

I just hope Sam doesn't decide to walk away because he can't be arsed with it all.

I was expecting the programme to be far worse. Aft6er the first 10 minutes I thought they must have Sam on camara taking cash but they had nothing other than hearsay (not the crap band).

Chelsea will probably lose points over it

so theres 18 managers who have taken bungs and allardyce does it regular and in nearly a year under cover they have produced 3 agents bigging themselves up and not a single shred of evidence of a paper trail that leads anywhere. couldnt they have shown money deposited in to these offshore accounts if thats where the money goes?

BSA is a wheeler dealer, always after a player on the cheap, just like `arry looks like he drives a 3 wheel van and sells ooky gear on camden market. and that makes them easy targets but not a jot of evidence

if heads will rolll i would say they will roll at the bbc, not in the premier league

Edited by derek smalls

Like I've said, I want to hear what Sam has to say before I jump to any conclusions. The programme WAS a nightmare. Dragged the clubs name through the mud.

Craig Allardyce definitely has dragged us into the gutter .....now we know why he packed in being an agent ... !!!!!!!!

As there wasn`t any real proof i`d like to think this will blow over in a few days. Craig is no longer an agent. No doubt there will be an inquiry, but with the evidence presented on tonights programme can you see any convictions coming of it?

I doubt it.

One shocking part for me and one only:

Peter Harrison made ??1m from the Eidur transfer, which is probably more than we got.

That raised my eyebrows the highest too.....

She knew fat Sam was going to get his pants taken down and given a tanning.

You call that amateur-hatchet job a tanning?

Or too thick to think independently of the media?

Of course its serious, but the BBC or the FA inquiry are going to have to come up with more than a couple of bragging agents to prove any wrong doing.

I just hope Sam doesn't decide to walk away because he can't be arsed with it all.

I was expecting the programme to be far worse. Aft6er the first 10 minutes I thought they must have Sam on camara taking cash but they had nothing other than hearsay (not the crap band).

Chelsea will probably lose points over it

Aye, pretty much exactly what I thought of it all really.

We all need to give the support that Bolton Wanderers need at the moment, forget about all the bing claims as nothin has been proved. Certain issues need to be dealt with n whatever happens happens, but that is out of our control. All we can do is get behind our team and help them push forwards n focus on the future. The bad name that this panarama programme has given us needs to be removed, the fans need to give 100% to the football club.

Come on Whites

Keep the Faith

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.