Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Vaz Te

Was out with the girlfriend on sat night, one her m8's 18th, the birthday girl knows vaz te quite well and he was telling my missus how good he was and that he is far to good to be on the bench at bolton and soon he will be at a big club cause jose mourinho said so, he is at hull as he and Sam have had a huge argument and he doesn't rate sam at all, only found out all this after i left otherwise i would have had words, he is whats wrong with football these days picks his 5 grand a week up for doing nothing is in J2 or manchester every single weekend acting the big man doesn't have any clue about what a privilage it is for him to put on the white shirt for the people of this town who pay for his fancy house in chorley and all these nights out sipping crystal slagging the team and our manager off hope he breaks his leg at hull and never plays for us again the kid is all mouth and no bollocks rant over

Was out with the girlfriend on sat night, one her m8's 18th, the birthday girl knows vaz te quite well and he was telling my missus how good he was and that he is far to good to be on the bench at bolton and soon he will be at a big club cause jose mourinho said so, he is at hull as he and Sam have had a huge argument and he doesn't rate sam at all, only found out all this after i left otherwise i would have had words, he is whats wrong with football these days picks his 5 grand a week up for doing nothing is in J2 or manchester every single weekend acting the big man doesn't have any clue about what a privilage it is for him to put on the white shirt for the people of this town who pay for his fancy house in chorley and all these nights out sipping crystal slagging the team and our manager off hope he breaks his leg at hull and never plays for us again the kid is all mouth and no bollocks rant over

Have heard many a tale like this over the years, concerning different players. More often than not, and in this case i predict it to be total bollocks!!

• Site Supporter

a mate of mine was at a xmas party and vaz was there, he reckons vaz blames himself and he beleives he needs to work harder.

funny how stories differ...

Have heard many a tale like this over the years, concerning different players. More often than not, and in this case i predict it to be total bollocks!!

Why would it be total bollocks he was talking to my girlfriend, all came from his mouth. The girl who's birthday it was used to go out with him and is still m8's with him, she says he says stuff like that all the time so doubt its bollocks mate.

Why would it be total bollocks he was talking to my girlfriend, all came from his mouth. The girl who's birthday it was used to go out with him and is still m8's with him, she says he says stuff like that all the time so doubt its bollocks mate.

The fact that you type mates as m8's means that I find it very hard to take your "tale" seriously.

The girls is 18 i think you said, he said she said bollocks. Teenages kids make stuff up FACT. Each time i'm in the boozer I hear some bellend with a story. Doesn't mean that its true......

The fact that you type mates as m8's means that I find it very hard to take your "tale" seriously.

The girls is 18 i think you said, he said she said bollocks. Teenages kids make stuff up FACT. Each time i'm in the boozer I hear some bellend with a story. Doesn't mean that its true......

The way i spell things or punctuation is nothing to do with it, why would my girlfriend make it up exactly she didn't even know who he was till he started telling her and all the rest, yes he has been through all the sixth form at bolton school and yes he took one of the birthday girls friends home with him that night. Thats not what i was getting at, it was the stuff coming out of his mouth to my girlfriend and the fact he is in there every week giving it the Big I Am. Believe it or don't , but this was from his mouth no-one else's.

The way i spell things or punctuation is nothing to do with it, why would my girlfriend make it up exactly she didn't even know who he was till he started telling her and all the rest, yes he has been through all the sixth form at bolton school and yes he took one of the birthday girls friends home with him that night. Thats not what i was getting at, it was the stuff coming out of his mouth to my girlfriend and the fact he is in there every week giving it the Big I Am. Believe it or don't , but this was from his mouth no-one else's.

:::::::lol:::::::

....and then dave smith took kelly behind the bike sheds and gave him a hand shandy and I was like SHAT ap cos aint not even done that 2 him cos even tracy said that i gave leroy a handyy but i said that oh my god I so cant beleive you just said that and anyways it was a blowie.....but shat ap cos i aint evin dun nuffin.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.