Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

3-0 Already

I ragging hate the slags but they have been immense so far. I only wish England would play like this. Roma are miles better on the ball, but United won't give them anytime to breathe.

For all your technically better european football, United have played english-style football, snarling and in there faces. Then breaking with real quality.

Munich wanking session over!

Edited by jimmyjoojar

Got bored of the commentators creamin over Man U after 30 mins,switched over to watch Life on Mars - much better viewing imo :good:

did the same :good:

Still if you think ITV were over the top, just imagine what they'll be like if its an all English final?! Scouse v Filth in Athens - could be the last nail in th'Accropolis's coffin :roll: If it wasn't ruined before it f?cking well will be once they've left town :roll:

Guest squidgy66
did the same :good:

Still if you think ITV were over the top, just imagine what they'll be like if its an all English final?! Scouse v Filth in Athens - could be the last nail in th'Accropolis's coffin :roll: If it wasn't ruined before it f?cking well will be once they've left town :roll:

God I've just had a traumatic flashback to that Stelios chant in Marseilles - Haroooooold!! =D> :o

I watched Chelsov instead, 2nd half was decent enough :good:

Only now I'll have to put up with women munichs in our office :nea:

I watched Chelsov instead, 2nd half was decent enough :good:

Only now I'll have to put up with women munichs in our office :nea:

Chelsea were bloody good second half. That's a tough, tough place to win. They are quietly confident of the treble and the way they are starting to motor it's gonna be hard to stop them.

Chelsea were bloody good second half. That's a tough, tough place to win. They are quietly confident of the treble and the way they are starting to motor it's gonna be hard to stop them.

Result of the night was the Chelsea win, United were brilliant but to win in Valencia is a HUGE result.

Hopefully Chelsea will break the murders hearts and get to the final.

Was very impressed with them, and the quality in that squad is frightening. An all English final would be good, but AC Milan or Bayern Munich aren't exactly easy opponents for the filth.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.