Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Avril Lavigne

• Site Supporter

I have thus far avoided her musical charms. But having watched her latest video this evening I can't decide whether I'd like to tear her a new one or rest her guitar so that only the tuning pegs are visible from her muck pipe.

I have thus far avoided her musical charms. But having watched her latest video this evening I can't decide whether I'd like to tear her a new one or rest her guitar so that only the tuning pegs are visible from her muck pipe.

If it is the one where she sings 'I want to be your girlfriend' the video was on in the boozer OH YES love-smiley-069.gif love-smiley-028.gif

wedding

say whaaa... since when?

ahh well it'll be reet... she'll come round when she sees me new disco kecks...

hussy...

another thumbs up for the socks n all... :good:

Edited by Plums

say whaaa... since when?

ahh well it'll be reet... she'll come round when she sees me new disco kecks...

hussy...

another thumbs up for the socks n all... :good:

aye to this Oik!

deryckwhibley01.jpg

she's good looking but after 2 seconds in her company i'd want to cave her skull in with a tent peg mallet!

Edited by frank_spencer

• Members

Daughter rates her (musically of course) so I wind her up by consistently referring to her as Average Lasagne. Seriously though, there seems to be a production line of American female nasal warbling tw@ts who get reet on my t1ts. She is one of em. Coincidentally, daughter was watching a video of Lisa Loeb this morning and, once I had managed to tune the din out, I must admit the thought of whitewashing Lisa Loebs secretarial style spectacles did cross my mind :roll:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.