Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lubomir Recalled

YATESY

Is there only about 3 of us on here that can see Hunt isn't as bad as keeps being made out?

Sadly, Frank everytime Hunt puts a half decent run of performances together he makes an almighty fcuk up like at Arsenal last week.

He is the weakest link and hopefully this summer it will be goodbye!

Sadly, Frank everytime Hunt puts a half decent run of performances together he makes an almighty fcuk up like at Arsenal last week.

He is the weakest link and hopefully this summer it will be goodbye!

yes but did he get any warning from his other defenders and jussi that rosicky was right behind him?

I just feel he's made a scapegoat. Bar that arsenal incident i can't think of many times he's been directly at fault for goals we've conceeded.

Yes he's one of the weaker players in the squad but he's our only option bar playing someone out of position or an untried academy lad.

yes but did he get any warning from his other defenders and jussi that rosicky was right behind him?

on the edge of his own six yard box, he shouldn't need a warning from other players, he should know to play safe and put it put

I just feel he's made a scapegoat. Bar that arsenal incident i can't think of many times he's been directly at fault for goals we've conceeded.

Yes he's one of the weaker players in the squad but he's our only option bar playing someone out of position or an untried academy lad.

Spot on! yes he is poo sometimes, but he is the best we have

Hunt fooked up v Munich a few year back too, didn't clear the ball & Bellion scored - cost us a f?cking home win against the glory-hunters :angry:

Why?

Would a big Centre back be better at right back than hunt? doubt it.

Is there only about 3 of us on here that can see Hunt isn't as bad as keeps being made out?

I.M.O HUNT IS WORSE THAN HE IS BEING MADE OUT - HE IS A LIABILITY !

where the f**k does this leave Fojut ?

is he good enough or not ?

or is this as well as having Fojut in the squad ?

The lad is only young and inexperienced for an important run-in.

I haven't seen him but doubt he can be good enough with Sam signing Lubo and Cid in the summer along with us having Meite and Faye that's already 4 centre backs

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.