Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The People Says.....

superkev

Aye heard it's Souness. My mate who told me has put ?100 on it so must think it reliable.

Plus another mate was at Euxton yesterday for an academy game - was told Souness was up there on Friday.

I can see a lot of fans leaving if this nob takes charge :angry:

I spoke to a Geordie last night who wished me luck if that nobcheese takes over!

25c.jpg

while i am also not keen on souness he has got to beat megson by a mile, it will be a very sad day in the history of bwfc if we stoop as low as megson please please not him

while i am also not keen on souness he has got to beat megson by a mile, it will be a very sad day in the history of bwfc if we stoop as low as megson please please not him

Let's just hope it's all paper talk & we're aiming higher than both then, eh?

It's a bit like being on death row and being asked which way you want to go. Neither appeal in any way.

Thats a bit like having to choose between losing an arm or a leg, both have track records but neither are impressive. I really find it hard to believe we could be on the verge of appointing either of them, I would rather we had kept Lee if they are the best alternatives.

On Goals on Sunday this morning they asked David O'Leary if he wanted the job "Bolton are a good club and if the right offer comes along, we'll see..........."

Appointing Souness would be like signing Savage. I may sound petty but I would fcuk my tkt off in protest

Not a great of of Souness myself. But he would bring some toughness and grit to the club. Having said that, he would, if rumours are correct, be another Sammy Lee in punching and fightinh his own staff.

Not a great of of Souness myself. But he would bring some toughness and grit to the club. Having said that, he would, if rumours are correct, be another Sammy Lee in punching and fightinh his own staff.

he left his last 2 clubs after falling out with the players, if that is one of the reasons sammy was fired off i can't see the club apointing someone with that kind of track record!

Aye heard it's Souness. My mate who told me has put ?100 on it so must think it reliable.

Plus another mate was at Euxton yesterday for an academy game - was told Souness was up there on Friday.

I heard at a do last night that a friend of a friend, after being 'ITK' has put a ?500 bet on it being Megson. That means:

A- His information is 5 times more reliable, or

B- Him 5 times more stupid

You decide!

I heard at a do last night that a friend of a friend, after being 'ITK' has put a ?500 bet on it being Megson. That means:

A- His information is 5 times more reliable, or

B- Him 5 times more stupid

You decide!

Can we have option

c) nor it being Megson or Souness???? :roll: :roll:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.