Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Didn't Go Tonight?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Most didnt go because they buy season tickets to watch Bolton play united, liverpool, arsenal and chelsea etc. They also turn up for Villa, Fulham and Derby because they have already paid for their ticket.

Thats fcuking why...

Yep, I'm curious as to why people haven't gone and I think it's relevant since several people on here have expressed disgust at the low attendance tonight.

he's only been a member since May....

someone point him in the right direction...

Henrik, WTF has it got to do with you whether people attended last night or not, as far as I am aware we still live in a democracy, I don't even tell my missus what I'm up to, so I certainly wouldn't explain myself to you, and yes, I did go last night, and I'm going on Sunday and Wednesday and to Munich............happy now

people either had better things to do or could nt be arsed.

as people on here were saying yesterday the fans do nt matter because of tv money so why should anyone give a shit.

i did go but not going next week.

if we make the semis of league cup i might go and i will expect a ticket for the final.

Henrik lad, you're going the right way about rubbing people up the wrong way.

To be fair, the crowd was woeful last night, as was the football. The Robot game proved that if you make the tickets cheap enough then you'll at least get a decent(ish) crowd on. Our home support is very worrying, but why should we be surprised this has been happening for a long time now.

its a bit like when its young uns night at ritzy see, you wanna sup ale but you cant be arsed putting up with all the pre pubescent squeals and crap performances on the dance floor, so i stayed in rattled the mrs then had a few beers in the conservatory listening to one eyed jack and the galloping chip whilst working on my laptop on a project that could save our company ?30k year on year in insurance fees. is that a good enough excuse for you? if it isnt i dont really care to be honest. your probably a really good lad who just comes on here to wind people up. but i'm going to give everyone else the benefit of the doubt and suggest your a nonce who needs to grow some hairs between your legs and spend the next few months spuds deep in the nearest slapper to appreciate the fineties in life. ya dig?

Henrik - what has it got to do with you?

Lads and lasses on WW who have supported Bolton for longer than you have been alive have the right to choose which games to go to and not have a need to explain their decision to you.

I wasn't there last night for 2 good reasons - neither of which I need to explain to you.

The reason I did'nt go last night was because I was washing my hair.

Wait a cotton pickin minute. We had fans on here pleading with the rest of the supporters not to go because Megson got nthe job. Then typically, some fans turn on their own and ask stupid questions as to why people didn't go. Let me spell it out MEGSON, you pr*t.

I was working late on the programme for The Importance of Being Earnest in deepest Sussex :blink:

Do I NOW win the award for the gayest post ever?

All your posts are gay.

I bought a ticket, and decided I couldn't be arsed trekking up there to watch a boring game in a quiet/empty stadium. But I did pay my ?10, if that's good enough for you?

I've got a ST, but that doesn't stop the Reebok being a sh?te place to watch football. Midweek games especially are terrible.

Wait a cotton pickin minute. We had fans on here pleading with the rest of the supporters not to go because Megson got nthe job. Then typically, some fans turn on their own and ask stupid questions as to why people didn't go. Let me spell it out MEGSON, you pr*t.

I am sure you would not have got a ban for spelling prat :rofl:

thats funny coming from you mate :rofl:

I thought that would make a few on here who know me, chuckle ::::::lol::::::

All your posts are gay.

I bought a ticket, and decided I couldn't be arsed trekking up there to watch a boring game in a quiet/empty stadium. But I did pay my ?10, if that's good enough for you?

I've got a ST, but that doesn't stop the Reebok being a sh?te place to watch football. Midweek games especially are terrible.

And all your post contain the the inane drivel from a wannabe rude boy. Still smoking da 'Green'?! :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.