• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

Just to let you know that it is Rasiak.

On loan to end of season.

Just heard through a 100% source.

Not very encouraging as he can't get in the Southampton side.

This is legit guys - no joke. It will happen shortly.

Cheers

I heard this too...

this board is a ragging joke! How the fcuk are we meant to stay in the prem with ragging business like this??? we must look like complete ragging chumps!

im upset by the way :(

I heard this too...

this board is a ragging joke! How the fcuk are we meant to stay in the prem with ragging business like this??? we must look like complete ragging chumps!

im upset by the way :(

{insert banging head against wall smiley}

Edited by frank_spencer

Was looking forward to going to reading on Sat to see new signings, but if this deal goes through i wont be!!

What a joke!!

There must have been atleast 10 striker signings by other clubs from prem all better than this guy!!!

Baros, Defoe, Benjani, Cousin, Johnson (Fulham), Young Italian at Newcastle.

Was looking forward to going to reading on Sat to see new signings, but if this deal goes through i wont be!!

What a joke!!

There must have been atleast 10 striker signings by other clubs from prem all better than this guy!!!

Baros, Defoe, Benjani, Cousin, Johnson (Fulham), Young Italian at Newcastle.

Absolute Laughing Stock! :angry:

Guest The Special One

Absolute f?cking joke

So that is the big signing who's going to replace Anelka eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why only on loan?????????????

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/?page_id=9671

Grzegorz Rasiak has joined Bolton on loan until the end of the season.

The Saints striker has signed a short-term deal with a view to a possible permanent move.

It is a good financial deal for the club but it is also a way of easing the log-jam of strikers with Marek Saganowski and David McGoldrick both currently frozen out.

Acting chief executive Lee Hoos said: "It is a good opportunity for Greg to make his mark in the Premier League and it is a good deal for us. Greg wanted to go so it makes sense for both of us."

Joint caretaker manager John Gorman said: "We wish Greg well but we just move on. We have a lot of good strikers here so we feel we still have the firepower to mount a promotion challenge.

"Marek Saganowski has been working hard in training and is desperate to get back in the side and David McGoldrick is champing at the bit.

"He is desperate for first-team football but could not get close because there was a bottle-neck of strikers."

Rasiak stressed it was an opportunity he could not turn down - especially with the European Championships looming.

Poland have qualified for the finals of the tournament for the first time in their history and the 29-year-old is desperate to be part of it.

He has been left out of next week's get-together and believes he needs to be playing regularly in the top flight to enhance his claims.

He said: "This is a big chance for me to play in the Premier League and to improve as a player. And Euro 2008 played a big part in my decision.

"It is only on loan at the moment. I still have two and a half years on my contract with Southampton but if I do well and score goals then who knows what the summer will bring?

"The European Championships are very important to me and if I am playing for a Premiership team then I have a bigger chance for me to be part of it.

"I think I would probably be in the squad but I want to be in the starting team and to be playing and playing in the Premier League will help.

"It was not an easy decision and I thought about it for a long time. I have really enjoyed my time here and it is a good club and a nice place to live.

"I have a lot of respect for Southampton and for the fans who stuck by me and kept behind me even when I was not playing so I thank them for that.

"It was hard when I lost my place especially last season when I had scored 19 goals in the first half of the season and then did not play for 15 games.

"I found that strange. But that is behind me now. I think I did well for Southampton. I scored 33 goals in just under two years and that is a good record especially considering I had spells out of the team.

"There are a lot of other good strikers here and not all of them can play. I need to be playing regularly to improve and that is my aim.

"I really hope Southampton go on and win promotion but at the moment I just feel this is right for me."

Previous new

Very true - Heard on Sky also.

Looks like a simple cover signing for Davies to me, at best!! Lets hope neither Diouf or Davies get injured.

I'm now looking forward to Vaz Te's return.....

every confidance we will stop up now :nea: :nea: :nea:

Edited by medwaywhite

If I get a letter in May asking for my ?450 advance, My new shredder could spring into action.

At least 2 months to find a replacement for Anelka,Raziak with the splinters in his @rse is the best we can do!

Disgusted.

Edited by Trotski

This Tottenham fan rates him

STR - Gregor Rasiak - Only played a handful of games but is out of his depth. Touch of a rapist, slower than a snail and poor physically, he is the worst player I have ever seen in a Spurs shirt.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.