Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Raziak

Shit off, i was on your side you clown! Pick a fight in an empty room you, as i said earlier, if we'd have kept the elk after a big offer from elsewhere he wouldve spat his dummy out.

Now take a valium and a bottle of red wine and simmer down son!

Apologies.

Mistaken identity.

Now fcuk off :rofl:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about him so I will reserve my judgment until I see him play.

BUT just seen a clip of him on sky sports, it took him three attempts to score from the penalty spot, and it only went in because the keeper deflected it off him into the goal.

I don't know anything about him so I will reserve my judgment until I see him play.

BUT just seen a clip of him on sky sports, it took him three attempts to score from the penalty spot, and it only went in because the keeper deflected it off him into the goal.

At least he scored it, the last one we had the elk kicked it over the bar <_<

I don't understand gettin this stump in at all as it just makes the club look more like a bunch or amateurs than before if that were possible.

I would have had more respect for them if they came out and said they were being quoted silly money for players due to having the Anelka money and they were not prepared to pay it!!

He will start no more than 2 or 3 games and score no goals, so whats the point!!

I don't understand gettin this stump in at all as it just makes the club look more like a bunch or amateurs than before if that were possible.

I would have had more respect for them if they came out and said they were being quoted silly money for players due to having the Anelka money and they were not prepared to pay it!!

He will start no more than 2 or 3 games and score no goals, so whats the point!!

And you know that how?

Don't jump on his back, whats the point? For all you know he could start every game from now and score 5-10 goals in the process.

At least give him a chance ffs.

And you know that how?

Don't jump on his back, whats the point? For all you know he could start every game from now and score 5-10 goals in the process.

At least give him a chance ffs.

Look I would love to be eating humble pie at the end of the season, but the fact remains this signing makes us look silly.

It doesn't even tick the box for what we a short of i.e. pace, we already got Davies & Helguson to lump the ball up to!!!

i wonder how many of you pessamists have actually ever seen raziak play?

Have you seen the ex Southampton reserve play?

I think you and others are missing the point....which is no real surprise...

people are pissed because we sold our prize asset for ?15 million....

no one else in the team can score enough goals for love or money....

we needed a goal scorer to give us any real chance of staying up....

we had a large sum of money to try and sign someone...

we have ended up with a reserve championship player...hours before deadline...

we were promised a contingency plan when Anelka left...

no..i haven't seen him play...he may be shit hot...but i doubt it

for people to suggest he was the best that we could land is f*cking hilarious....

I honestly wish i could say i was surprised at the club....

but apart from Steinson...the rest of Megsons signings are average at best...

• Site Supporter
Have you seen the ex Southampton reserve play?

I think you and others are missing the point....which is no real surprise...

people are pissed because we sold our prize asset for ?15 million....

no one else in the team can score enough goals for love or money....

we needed a goal scorer to give us any real chance of staying up....

we had a large sum of money to try and sign someone...

we have ended up with a reserve championship player...hours before deadline...

we were promised a contingency plan when Anelka left...

no..i haven't seen him play...he may be shit hot...but i doubt it

for people to suggest he was the best that we could land is f*cking hilarious....

I honestly wish i could say i was surprised at the club....

but apart from Steinson...the rest of Megsons signings are average at best...

i give up..............

I would like to think that Raziak is nothing more than a replacement for Wilheimson, any contribution will be a bonus.

The big fish is nibbling the bait as I type. (If Razaik is our main replacement striker his Championship knowledge, along with Megsons will be invaluable next season)

If the cap fits, yes.

How can you say we were under no pressure to sell?

As soon as a player with the track record of Anelka is offered what he wants, you either sell or he sulks and does not perform until you do.

If you can't see that, then you are as knumb as a piss-stone.

Like I said on an earlier topic, we have not chosen not to sign anyone.

We have not chosen to leave it til the last minute.

That is the perogative of the player we are chasing.

If nothing better transpires, they may come back to us, they may choose to stay where they are.

OR they may "bite the bullet" and choose to join an unfasionable club who are hovering around the relegation zone.

Silly person.

I can say we were under no pressure to sell cos we were not.

What pressure existed exactly. We could still have sold him for big bucks at the end of the season.

No need to get personal. If everyone had the same opinion what would be the point of forums like this?

• Site Supporter
i give up..............

21 goals last season, albeit at championship level.

no i havent seen him play this season, but i have seen him probably 5 or 6 times over the last 3 years.

he is not a just big target man, he is actually quite a technical player. very much like viduka.

yes i know people are pissed that anelka left, so am i, but that is not rasiaks fault.

yes i too wanted to sign somebody better than a championship player but we are not an attractive proposition to most 8m strikers.

im under no illusion that he is gonna score 10 goals in the remaining 15 games or so, and i doubt megson is either, i really dont think he woke this morning and thought "gregorz rasiak, he be our anelka replacement!"

fact is most people shout and moan about something when they do not a have a clue about how and why it came about.

but give a lad a chance for fucks sake!

all we can do is trust megson to do what he is better than you or me about, and pick and choose which AVAILABLE players will keep us in this league.

Edited by HomerJay

• Members

Moaning coonts. We must have the biggest set of any club in the EPL (the possible exception being them geordie whingers).

It may be wise to see what Raziak does for us before ripping the bloke to shreds FFS (as one or two of the wiser heads have already said).

If you're all ready to chuck in the towel in January ('we are doomed'), what's the fooking point? Get behind em, FFS.

10 goals in 16 apps this season, not bad for a reserve

add that to the 21 goals last season, albeit at championship level.

no i havent seen him play this season, but i have seen him probably 5 or 6 times over the last 3 years.

he is not a just big target man, he is actually quite a technical player. very much like viduka.

yes i know people are pissed that anelka left, so am i, but that is not rasiaks fault.

yes i too wanted to sign somebody better than a championship player but we are not an attractive proposition to most 8m strikers.

im under no illusion that he is gonna score 10 goals in the remaining 15 games or so, and i doubt megson is either, i really dont think he woke this morning and thought "gregorz rasiak, he be our anelka replacement!"

fact is most people shout and moan about something when they do not a have a clue about how and why it came about.

all we can do is trust megson to do what he is better than you or me about, and pick and choose which AVAILABLE players will keep us in this league.

fcuk it, i'#m looking forward to seeing the big lummox up front , he's mad a sa box of frogs, so should endear himself to our numpties straight away! plus with the maount of polish exiles working in this town now, our gates should go up by about 6 fcukin million!

Moaning coonts. We must have the biggest set of any club in the EPL (the possible exception being them geordie whingers).

It may be wise to see what Raziak does for us before ripping the bloke to shreds FFS (as one or two of the wiser heads have already said).

If you're all ready to chuck in the towel in January ('we are doomed'), what's the fooking point? Get behind em, FFS.

Huzzah Bolty's back to bring some sanity and happiness to the bunch of whinging misserable c?nts on here!

10 goals in 16 apps this season, not bad for a reserve

add that to the 21 goals last season, albeit at championship level.

AVAILABLE being the operative word.

We would all love Kaka or some other shit hot fucker.

Unfortunately that is us and 500 other football clubs.

Give them all a chance ffs.

Fair enough bolty but are you not dissapointed at the signing of a who is rated behind Stern John and Bradley Wright-Phillips by his own club?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.