Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nightwear

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you just ask for cock size too.

Pervert

I don't see how you could've taken this as a smutty question.

You really should have a look at yourself.

And FTR, I really don't want to know what size your bits are, boys, thank you!

I don't see how you could've taken this as a smutty question.

You really should have a look at yourself.

And FTR, I really don't want to know what size your bits are, boys, thank you!

So if a bloke stopped you in the street and asked you what you wore in bed you wouldn't be wary?

Hmmmm

:D

As it happens.....

100_1169.jpg

In the buff. Unless im sleeping somewhere else, or if i have guests sleeping over in which case i wear something to cover me up to avoid the 'bumping into eachother on the landing' scenario!!

I hate sleeping with anything on, i feel constricted, its just not right.

But i absolutely have to be covered up to sleep, even on a hot night i still have to have a thin cotton sheet over me, is that a security blanket type issue?

In the buff. Unless im sleeping

But i absolutely have to be covered up to sleep, even on a hot night i still have to have a thin cotton sheet over me, is that a security blanket type issue?

IMHO, Yes. And I'm the same. I'm sure if me and thee turned up at a psychiatrists office, the poor Dr. would be left shaking like a shitting dog!

Edited by no balls

In the buff. Unless im sleeping somewhere else, or if i have guests sleeping over in which case i wear something to cover me up to avoid the 'bumping into eachother on the landing' scenario!!

I hate sleeping with anything on, i feel constricted, its just not right.

That's me too!

I also prefer sleeping on my own

w?nker!

Always wear a t-shirt & shorts in winter, and usually just shorts in summer. Have favourites too. Teal green Wanderers shorts - must be a good 10 years old those. Been washed I hasten to add. More than once!

Can't do buff - unless I've had a drunken mucky shag and my shorts have disappeared in the melee of the bedding.

Edited by Smiley

im not ashamed to say it but i wear pyjamas, well the bottoms at least, i have short and long leg ones, and a t-shirt. the t-shirts have to be soft and clean too. dont like being naked in bed tbh. i do get rinsed for it though, a few times ive been caught out when someone has called unexpected at my house in the evening, and i have answered the door in me jimjams! if i know im not going out i tend to slip them on not long after finishing work!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.